Spotrac projects a 3 year, $180M extension for Dak Prescott

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
throw-up-dumb-and-dumber-jim-carrey-6vu1bubm71obe929.gif

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Agree, but the reason they are extending him is because of Jerry's all in comment.

They are going to try and run it all back next season.

Once that blows up in Jerry's face, then Jerry will realize what a terrible mistake he made.
Sure but blowing up to us might not mean the same thing to Jethro.

Another 12 win playoff season regardless the ending might be viewed as successful to them.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
At least put a clause in there that says he has to pay back 5 million for every ball he doesn't throw away when he should.

Redline360

Reaction score
At least put a clause in there that says he has to pay back 5 million for every ball he doesn't throw away when he should.
Would be out of money by game 3.

Why doesn't he throw the ball away...been like this the last two years irs beyond frustrating. Guess he doesn't want an incomplete pass

Aven8

Reaction score
Sam Bradford and Cousins have both made over 150 million playing QB. Dak will make 300 million it appears.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
If I'm reading this right and IF it happens, it's a 2 year extension. There's an out after 2025.......I mean notice the dead cap goes down quite a bit 2026. I think this sort of structure is the best fans can hope...........it's short-term.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And the weak low IQ cowards are already writing down excuses to use for the rest of the team against those same good teams.

I'm still waiting for anyone, be it "Dak fans" or the low IQ cowards to explain to me why the entire team has led the league in penalties for 2 or 3 straight seasons.

Who's fault is that? I ask, because this problem is conveniently left out when speaking about shortcomings vs good teams. You can't beat good teams committing 12 to 15 penalties in those games.

So who is at fault for league leading penalties and why is this issue never brought up during the losses they occur in?
No worries, Stevie says we have a good culture.

TheCritic

Reaction score
Extending Dak is bad enough. Stephen bloviating about it is worthy of a severe beating!

morat1959

Reaction score
Cue the Dak Love in 3.2.1, start the HATE in 3,2,1
And 3…2…1…I’ll be gone as least for awhile. This will be straw that beaks the camels back. I’ve been off and on throughout the drought. Especially when they were going through the kneeling thing. I’ll still check the scores but no need to waste my time that can be spent with family. The Cowboys are(were) the only reason I still follow the NFL. I won’t pull for another team. I’ll just turn it off and pull for the bags to come out at the games, attendance and merchandise sales to fall and a complete collapse in the W-L column.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Fans don’t matter.

They hate Jerry for caring more about money than winning but with root for Dak to kill the teams cap that ensures we won’t win anything.

Cowboys fans are jokes.
So, you're a joke? If not, you're admitting what a lot of us have suspected....you aren't a fan.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And 3…2…1…I’ll be gone as least for awhile. This will be straw that beaks the camels back. I’ve been off and on throughout the drought. Especially when they were going through the kneeling thing. I’ll still check the scores but no need to waste my time that can be spent with family. The Cowboys are(were) the only reason I still follow the NFL. I won’t pull for another team. I’ll just turn it off and pull for the bags to come out at the games, attendance and merchandise sales to fall and a complete collapse in the W-L column.
I really am enjoying the melt downs over an opinion. But some fans are really fragile which is bad.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
sucks to see us fans like this, but I understand completely