Spotrac projects a 3 year, $180M extension for Dak Prescott

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
So, 169 garuanteed plus the existing 59 million in cap responsibility is about 230 million in cap hit to spread over four years. Maybe six if they add a couple void years.

You could say that's going "all in".

In what, is up for debate.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sure but blowing up to us might not mean the same thing to Jethro.

Another 12 win playoff season regardless the ending might be viewed as successful to them.
There are a small amount of fans here (AC) that I've been debating with yesterday and today that think dak and the team has been successful for the last 8 years. He claims I'm too old to know what success is....lo

Redline360

Reaction score
There are a small amount of fans here (AC) that I've been debating with yesterday and today that think dak and the team has been successful for the last 8 years. He claims I'm too old to know what success is....lo
Its just assumed by many that AC, Rock, and Marathon(I think its him) either employed by the front office or relatives of Daks

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I mean if it’s successful or failure I’d say the last 8 years have been pretty successful especially with who the GM is.

Mannix

Reaction score
IF this happens I'm buying a CJ Stroud jersey and going 50/50 Cowboys/Texans. I've been 150% Cowboys since 1969. FFFffffffffffffff Jerry and Spawn.
I've been ALL IN on my Dodgers the last 7-8 years....spend WAY more time watching podcasts about them versus Cowboys....I just needed a change of pace in my sports life....can't take the S show any more that is this organization. Cowboys were my #1 sports team....College or Pro....for 49 years...no more!!! Funny thing is that I'm not even a big baseball fan....won't even watch a random non Dodger game, even if a gun was to my head.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
No way it would be 3 years that doesn’t help the cap space it makes it much worse.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Like CeeDee and Micah.

So? I’d trade them both if this dude is getting 76m a year. So basically that contract says he’s better than Mahomes (which people on here believe) well let’s go get some mid WR’s and use the assets from CL and MP and stack the defense get a good back and bet on this QB win a chip like Mahomes with mid WRs. The problem is he can’t.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
It’s not even really hate. It’s just turning into facts. He can beat the bottom 2/3rds of the league… but when it’s a good actual superbowl contender … he does not perform at the level the team needs.
Agreed, though I'm sure you're aware there are a lot of Cowboys fans that are perfectly content with seeing the team win 10-12 games a year, so when they turn on the tube, they have a reasonable chance of seeing a win....