Spotrac projects a 3 year, $180M extension for Dak Prescott

Swagger

Reaction score
And 3…2…1…I’ll be gone as least for awhile. This will be straw that beaks the camels back. I’ve been off and on throughout the drought. Especially when they were going through the kneeling thing. I’ll still check the scores but no need to waste my time that can be spent with family. The Cowboys are(were) the only reason I still follow the NFL. I won’t pull for another team. I’ll just turn it off and pull for the bags to come out at the games, attendance and merchandise sales to fall and a complete collapse in the W-L column.
Same as me. Just waiting for the extension to the mentally weak, fake personality, Company man and brainless QB with the joint worst playoff record in NFL history then I'm off until he's gone. Why waste your time?

cowboys1732

Reaction score
I will wait and see what the actual contract numbers are, the cap hit, what they do in free agency and the draft before I jump off any cliffs and throw away my Cowboys gear.

Actually I am going to market a 1-800-I-Hate-Dak (and Jerry) and make some money. Although that‘s what the Zone has turned into.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It could be worse. The Cowboys only comiting 3 years at 60/year to dak is probably a win for them considering Dak could ask for more and get it from the Jonses.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think it's very telling. Mentally, it's easier to just give up and be a sheep to a billionaire and always pretend everything is ok .
Well, you’re one of those who’ve already given up so of course you don’t like to be told the truth.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yeah, dak extension. I hope he gets some long extensions. He would look cool. I bet he wouldn't have to buy mule hair either.

722e7d74a8fd2b36ce4af77f3aed59c2_w200.gif

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
IF this happens I'm buying a CJ Stroud jersey and going 50/50 Cowboys/Texans. I've been 150% Cowboys since 1969. FFFffffffffffffff Jerry and Spawn.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
I think it’s very telling. Mentally, it’s easier to just give up and quit so it identifies the weakest of the species.
If Jerry told you to jump off a bridge you'd kiss his feet, say thank you sir and do it without any hesitation, you're the epitome of blind homerism and literally can't think for yourself so get off your high horse Private Dipstick.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
so, if we cut him now, it would cost us 45 mill, but if we keep him 76 mill under this proposed extension? man, basically we are stuck with the guy for 3 years then