Spotrac projects a 3 year, $180M extension for Dak Prescott

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I might answer that if you would've asked it in the form of a question.

You missed your chance.
So what I did not use a question mark.
You know what was the intended question.

Go back and read it again. It is now in the form of a question.

Here it is again.
So why are you here?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
If Dak gets extended I dunno man. It's getting hard to support and watch this team anymore.

Entire league and fan base knows Dak is "not it". Well besides the few members on here that most be related to Dak

narcissism
Unfortunately, it’s not the entire fan base. As you could tell just by on this board with his fans. If you go on Twitter, you will see the overwhelming support that he has so Jerry’s mind it makes sense to pay this guy money because he puts butts in the seats And makes the register cash registers print money. Also, if you look at the Local guys who cover the team are in full support of opening up the checkbook and giving him a ton of money. If your Jerry and you get that kind of confirmation bias, you’re not gonna turn it down.

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
So? I’d trade them both if this dude is getting 76m a year. So basically that contract says he’s better than Mahomes (which people on here believe) well let’s go get some mid WR’s and use the assets from CL and MP and stack the defense get a good back and bet on this QB win a chip like Mahomes with mid WRs. The problem is he can’t.
Nobody on here believes that. If you want to have conversations with people don't be so over the top with your comments and maybe they'll take you seriously.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Nobody on here believes that. If you want to have conversations with people don't be so over the top with your comments and maybe they'll take you seriously.
I didn’t pull that out of thin air. People here have made that exact statement don’t shoot the messenger for repeating what’s been posted. It sounds ridiculous and that is my point good job of figuring it out.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I screwed up and only made 6 figures on it. I love Nvidia.

Well, I had a huge loss 2 years ago and haven’t been able to find my stride since, so I’ve been trigger shy. Kinda like I got the yips. But congrats on the gains! Love to see it!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
All this for a choke artist, and folks wonder why the Cowboys suck the last 28 years, signing scum like Dak is a prime example
Romo was also called a choke artist. Neither he or Dak play defense. The biggest chokers are on the defense and that goes back to when Romo took over. Nothing has hurt us more in postseason than our defense. If we’re not getting road graded for 150+ we’re getting carved up in the passing game. We can’t get sacks or turnovers in postseason. Good luck finding a QB that will overcome all the flaws we’ve had the past 2+ decades. Cowboys fans were even hating on Aikman the last couple of years of his career. At one point they wanted him benched for Randall Cunningham.

rambo2

Reaction score
Well, I had a huge loss 2 years ago and haven’t been able to find my stride since, so I’ve been trigger shy. Kinda like I got the yips. But congrats on the gains! Love to see it!
Thank you. I've owned it a couple of times. I wish that I owned my original shares I bought 7 years ago. I liked it a lot. I never dreamed it would move this far.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because I want to be here.

Why are you here?
A Texans fan that wants to be on a Cowboys board.

If my team had a young very promising QB like CJ Stroud, I would want to be there talking about him.
And not on another teams board constantly talking about that teams QB.