Spurs/Cavs...nba finals 2007

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Its gonna be nice to see Michael Finley get a ring with a real team ..... after the way the Mavs and their fans disrespected him last year (booing, throwing stuff, punching him in the nuts) after years and years of great service ....

Finley will finally get what he is due .....

phillycard

Reaction score
zrinkill;1527218 said:
Its gonna be nice to see Michael Finley get a ring with a real team ..... after the way the Mavs and their fans disrespected him last year (booing, throwing stuff, punching him in the nuts) after years and years of great service ....

Agreed z. I was pulling for the Cavs, but now that the Spurs are on the cusp of clinching, I just want to see them put Cleveland out of it's misery. Much like a hit dog on the side of the highway.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
zrinkill;1527218 said:

I'm happy to see Finley get a ring (and would have felt the same way with Nash), one of many reasons I don't mind seeing the Spurs get their fourth title in nine years.

And I don't know what happened to Mavs' fans last year. Not our classiest moment.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
MC KAos;1526899 said:
ditto

and what did i tell you about TD being clutch with his FTs!!! MONEY BABY!!!:bow::bow::bow::bow:

He sure was money when it counted last night! :bow:

I guess I still have game 5 from 2005 etched in my mind when he missed 6 of 7 in the 4th.

I really hope the Spurs play a complete game on Thursday. Games 1 and 2 the Big 3 came on strong and the role players were MIA... in game 3, Barry, Bowen and Fin were hitting, while Manu disappeared completely and Timmy took a nap during the 2nd and 3rd quarters.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Just to add... I was really impressed by LeBron last night in his press conference refusing to blame the refs on the non-call on the last shot.

It was clear he was upset about it when it happened, but he refused to let that be an excuse, and didn't give the mediots an inch when the pressed him on it.

He showed a lot of maturity and class there... some other teams could stand to learn that from him.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Danny White;1527645 said:
Just to add... I was really impressed by LeBron last night in his press conference refusing to blame the refs on the non-call on the last shot.

It was clear he was upset about it when it happened, but he refused to let that be an excuse, and didn't give the mediots an inch when the pressed him on it.

He showed a lot of maturity and class there... some other teams could stand to learn that from him.

that wasn't a shooting foul, which is why he was angry because he thought it was one, he was in the process of dribbling when Bowen fouled him

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Danny White;1527523 said:
He sure was money when it counted last night! :bow:

I guess I still have game 5 from 2005 etched in my mind when he missed 6 of 7 in the 4th.

I really hope the Spurs play a complete game on Thursday. Games 1 and 2 the Big 3 came on strong and the role players were MIA... in game 3, Barry, Bowen and Fin were hitting, while Manu disappeared completely and Timmy took a nap during the 2nd and 3rd quarters.

I think that was the season when Tim Duncan lost his mind at the free throw line and averaged between 50-60% at the line.

I guess he has to have some weakness. Even Superman has kryptonite.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Danny White;1527645 said:

I agree. I'm sick of hearing teams whine about officiating (especially my own, before someone pipes in ;)) so it was a refreshing to see him step up off the court (even if he won't on the court).

MC KAos

Reaction score
mike brown learned that from pop, if you ever notice, the spurs argue a lot during games, but they never complain about things that happened on the court after games, except for the whole duncan vs joey crawford thing, but that was understandable.

as for game 4, i expect at least 2 of the big 3 to have big games, it will probably be a close game.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
MC KAos;1528005 said:
mike brown learned that from pop, if you ever notice, the spurs argue a lot during games, but they never complain about things that happened on the court after games, except for the whole duncan vs joey crawford thing, but that was understandable.

as for game 4, i expect at least 2 of the big 3 to have big games, it will probably be a close game.

I don't know. To me this looks more and more like a sweep. If the Cavs were going to take a game, Tuesday was it.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
The Real Mavs Man;1528590 said:
I don't know. To me this looks more and more like a sweep. If the Cavs were going to take a game, Tuesday was it.

I think the Cavs win game 4, they can't stop LeBron and I have a feeling he's going to go off and and everyone is going to rally around him

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Spurs Free Throw shooting is making me vomit... this game should already be over.

Parker is the clear and obvious MVP of the series. This is still Timmy's team and he's their most essential part, but Parker has been the difference making playmaker in this series. Honestly, my MVP ballot would probably read: Parker, Bowen, Duncan.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Danny White;1529036 said:
Spurs Free Throw shooting is making me vomit... this game should already be over.

Parker is the clear and obvious MVP of the series. This is still Timmy's team and he's their most essential part, but Parker has been the difference making playmaker in this series. Honestly, my MVP ballot would probably read: Parker, Bowen, Duncan.

Bowen has been great on James. I agree with Parker as MVP, but I'd switch Bowen for Duncan. Duncan has been pretty solid (everyone was bad in game three) and almost had a triple-double in game two.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
The Real Mavs Man;1529063 said:
Bowen has been great on James. I agree with Parker as MVP, but I'd switch Bowen for Duncan. Duncan has been pretty solid (everyone was bad in game three) and almost had a triple-double in game two.

not really, James has just been missing his shots

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
LeBrick James

translated from French into English

The Brick James

keep tossing 'em up kid LOL