Star Wars episode VII trailer

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
It's so weird to see such a different direction from an artistic standpoint.

Excited for this.

nablives

Reaction score
Well now I feel like Debbie Downer, but that was actually pretty disappointing to me, outside of the Sith (Inquisitor?).

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I'm glad to see x-wings and tie fighters again. I thought the pre-quels had horrible looking ships. I also prefer the look of the classic storm troopers.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Ok....

Red Cross Saber held by Sith...... interesting.

3.3 million views in hours......
Star Wars is back.

Last edited:

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Loved Star Wars as a kid, couldn't give a carp about these. Found his Star Trek boring.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
couldn't give a carp about these.

common_carp.jpg

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
True fan. Saw the 1st one as a kid in the theaters. Took my Star Wars album for show and tell at school afterwards.

Trailer, nice. Loved the fact the ships have the worn out look to them, unlike the cgi with the prequels where everything was new looking.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
did that lightsaber spring a leak?

actually that is one of the theories...if you look closely the lightsaber has a firey effect implying that it might be unstable and it makes sense considering the only two people that would have the knowledge to make a red light saber are dead (Vader and Palpatine), so it is probably like an exhaust port to release all the heat generated from a crudely made lightsaber. it just happens to give it the aesthetic of look liking a ******* sword.

Phoenix

Reaction score
As a kid, went to a theater to see some long forgotten movie, but the only thing I remember from that day was the AWESOME trailer, out of the blue, for something called STAR WARS.

MIND WAS BLOWN. The movie was just an afterthought at that point.

But, I could carp on and on about that.

This new film, leaky light sabers and all, CAN'T WAIT! Well, guess I can, but.