Star Wars episode VII trailer

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score

giphy.gif

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Star Wars is alright I saw the 1st six. I am trek fan so, I hope JJ Abrams love of SW comes through because his TWOK remake leaves a lot to be desired. I do hope all you SW Fanboys end up with 3 movies witha crap ton of unnecessary lens flairs.

flares are awesome
;):D

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
I love Star Wars with all my heart....took a lot of life lessons from all the movies....got emotional watching the trailer #nerdtears
man... life lessons 4 sure... when I have a lull, I watch the series.... always brings me back to center.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Star Wars is alright I saw the 1st six. I am trek fan so, I hope JJ Abrams love of SW comes through because his TWOK remake leaves a lot to be desired. I do hope all you SW Fanboys end up with 3 movies witha crap ton of unnecessary lens flairs.

I will gladly accept unnecessary lens flairs in exchange for unnecessary use of cgi aliens and robots.

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
Still not excited for this movie =(

I have this huge fear that it's going to go way too hard at trying to cash in original trilogy nostalgia, at the expensive of telling it's own story.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Still not excited for this movie =(

I have this huge fear that it's going to go way too hard at trying to cash in original trilogy nostalgia, at the expensive of telling it's own story.

Possibly. It should still be better than any of the prequels.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Possibly. It should still be better than any of the prequels.

I want to agree.

Two things:

1. The prequels, just like godfather had great, great stories. They just didn't do the movies the right way.

2. While I Like JJ a lot. His Star Trek was horrible. I hope that doesn't happen with this movie. Add the fact that this is part 7 in the series's there is a reason why 4, 5 and 6 were released as 1-2-3. They were better stories.

7-8-9... They are going to be force-d to manufacture something. Hope that works.

I love this stuff.

Kevinicus

Reaction score

TWOK leaves a lot to be desired. I thought he did pretty good considering the rehash of that story. Definitely an improvement.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Star Wars Celebration Anaheim Live Stream - Day 3
Apr 18, 2015

Upcoming...
7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. PT: Mark Hamill: The Return of the Jedi

jrumann59

Reaction score
TWOK leaves a lot to be desired. I thought he did pretty good considering the rehash of that story. Definitely an improvement.

I disagree. The space battle was good, the engineering scene seem more of a throw in scene with absolutely no actual realization of drama or potency the original had because killing off a cast member of Spock's weight was so unbelievable. Resurrecting Kirk with Khans blood was so transparent. Not to mention in the original they actual destroyed the Enterprise which in itself was destruction of "hero' in itself.