Stephen A. Smith: Dak is worth $40 mil/season

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Disagree! He insinuates, he implies—I’ve heard it too many times. He comes on looking like the elf from Bad Santa, doing his Jesse Jackson routine, spit flying, arrogantly croaking about “an accident waiting to happen”. He stirs people up, which means rating$, and that’s ALL they care about. Max Kellerman isn’t much better—an ultra liberal, know-it-all Giant homer. Turn the channel, and you’ve got Skippy and Horseface. You’re better off watching GSN or reruns of Scrubs, that’s how bad it is!
It doesn't matter if you disagree you're just wrong on this one lol. How does anything you posted have to do with this exact topic not some overall history?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Stephen A. Smith is worth absolutely nothing. To anyone. Ever.
Well, he did wear a Cowboys cap and Romo jersey! lol

XJrd2Hi.jpg

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Disagree! He insinuates, he implies—I’ve heard it too many times. He comes on looking like the elf from Bad Santa, doing his Jesse Jackson routine, spit flying, arrogantly croaking about “an accident waiting to happen”. He stirs people up, which means rating$, and that’s ALL they care about. Max Kellerman isn’t much better—an ultra liberal, know-it-all Giant homer. Turn the channel, and you’ve got Skippy and Horseface. You’re better off watching GSN or reruns of Scrubs, that’s how bad it is!
:laugh: You're absolutely right bro.

WhizKid

Reaction score
Lol at 40 a season, you can place any players face over that Fresh Prince gif.

200.gif

JBond

Reaction score
You must be the other posters lover how cute. Upenn isn't a who and truthfully nobody should care. It's just funny when people say you're stupid when things in real life are contrary to that that's all. That's like a bum telling me I'm poor. I'm not surpirised that you would pee yourself you seem the type that didn't learn how to use the bathroom yet. Keep working on it it will happen.
Other posters lover? What the **** is wrong with you?

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
I'd love for them to stop overpaying players or just raise the cap by 20 million. Raise the cap and we'll see players stay together and get more consistency. We'll also see multiple super teams.

zerofill

Reaction score
$40 million... Always thought Smith was an idiot... he really proved it if he said that. Rodgers is inking a $1 billion contract right now after that. Brady is signing a new 10 year $5 billion contract as well. He will play until he is 50 now, for that money.

cern

Reaction score
reality shows are cheap to produce, that's why there are so many. smith, skippy, and their ilk are just reality sports shows. not long ago many tuned in to watch honey boo boo. that is now our voting public.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
This isn’t a shocker. Stephen A. Smith has been regularly complimentary of Prescott and Elliott, and has said several times in the last two years that aside from the TV cameras his only hate for the Cowboys is centered on the fans, and I can’t disagree with his viewpoint in that regard.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Stephen A Smith is a known race baiter and interjects race into literally everything. So yes, it easily can be the "something else." I don't see him saying Nick Foles is worth 40 million a year, and Foles literally just won a super bowl (I vomited in my mouth a bit typing that)

If he’s a race baiter, why are you triggered?

I much prefer the term “racist baiter,” because it’s usually only racists who become the Arthur meme about that kind of stuff.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Why would I be jealous of someone who is a complete, utter, and astonishingly blithering idiot? He's a moron. Literally everything he says has been proven wrong at all times.

Also, stop saying "your types." It makes you look like an idiot, too.

Smith is a long ways from being a moron my man. Now if you disagree with his many and varied theater monologues thats fair.
He is however a quick witted actor nothing more.