Twitter: Stephen confirms contacting Dolphins about Minkah Fitzpatrick

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes and I want mathematical calculations that pursue your conclusions.
AND I WANT THEM STATS!
When a coach takes over a football team. He has two choices. Adapt the players he already has on the squad. Or get rid of everybody and get people that fit the scheme you want to put in place. LOL

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
When a coach takes over a football team. He has two choices. Adapt the players he already has on the squad. Or get rid of everybody and get people that fit the scheme you want to put in place. LOL
I was goofing and I think you know that.
LOL... It's the weekend homie!

Corso

Reaction score
I drove 500 Miles the last 2 days I went to Lake George New York and then Woodstock Vermont. Back to little little Rhody Rhode Island
May your trip be fun, stress-free and safe, my good friend.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Quote from Broadus about maybe another potential deal.

“I think they would shoot for a five [fifth-round draft pick] right now, I really do. I don’t think there’s a, you know, you’re going to get a whole lot of value there,” in-house Cowboys reporter Bryan Broaddus said earlier this week, via Blogging The Boys. “I know there’s a team that they’re talking to, I don’t want to get into the team because I don’t want to hurt their chances with the team. But there’s a team they’re talking to about another player on that team at a position that can help them.”

https://heavy.com/sports/2019/09/cowboys-minkah-fitzpatrick-trade-dolphins/

Corso

Reaction score
Quote from Broadus about maybe another potential deal.

“I think they would shoot for a five [fifth-round draft pick] right now, I really do. I don’t think there’s a, you know, you’re going to get a whole lot of value there,” in-house Cowboys reporter Bryan Broaddus said earlier this week, via Blogging The Boys. “I know there’s a team that they’re talking to, I don’t want to get into the team because I don’t want to hurt their chances with the team. But there’s a team they’re talking to about another player on that team at a position that can help them.”

https://heavy.com/sports/2019/09/cowboys-minkah-fitzpatrick-trade-dolphins/
Lawdamercy.
They get Minkah for Taco?
I will sing praises for days.

They throw in picks...
Mmm... okay, let's see the cards dealt.

nobody

Reaction score
As long as Minkah isn't a crybaby like Taco? I'm sure any deal they come up with is worth it.

DanA

Reaction score
Same agent for both players. See post quoted in my post.

That's not a conflict of interests. He can't negotiate contracts for either player as they're on rookie deals, he can only facilitate a move which they both clearly want.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Minkah for Taco, Crawford and a 3rd round pick

Or Minkah for Taco and HIl lol

DanA

Reaction score
Hypothetically, I wonder how we'd make it work, where does he play?