Stephen: "Feel great about Jason and his staff"

Dre11

Reaction score
Lol...when will You'll learn. They've been doing this for 5 years...lol

Rajveer

Reaction score
Classic example of say something and think something completely different. Folks if you can do this seamlessly, you are well on the way to become a millionaire.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Used to, spent 25 years in managing radio stations and another 15 in broadcast services. Didn't manage radio in Dallas but I knew quite a few people in the biz and would talk to them quite a bit.

That’s awesome. I have a broadcasting degree and always wanted to work in radio but it never worked out. I tried to get an internship at The Ticket about 15 years ago. Got an interview to intern for Bob and Dan but I didn’t get the job.

Big_D

Reaction score
Just in case any of you are still holding out hope that Stephen is soooooo much wiser than Jerry. :rolleyes:

We will only know if there’s hope after Jerry is gone. Right now he has some say but is still very much 2nd in command. When he’s the #1 guy we’ll see if he runs things differently?!

slick325

Reaction score
That is called truly having your finger on the pulse of your fan base!!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We all need to keep one thing in mind, we are not the core of the Cowboys fandom. We are the malcontents, the critics and the Joneses are not directing any of that at us. We pay more attention and closer attention to the situation than anyone but the people paid to cover the team.

There's a very good reason that Randy Galloway refers to the Cowboys fandom as "Cow sheep". The Dallas Cowboys have more fans that are just Cowboys fans, not NFL fans than any other team and they're content that Booger is addressing this.

I know some of these people and while we're all mad, they're not. They feel sorry for Booger. He's spent all that money and it's his team's fault they're 3-3, not his. I make it a point to not get into discussions that I get into with my Brothers and Sisters of the Dissatisfaction here regarding the Cowboys.

Eddie

Reaction score
At the end of the day I'll have my revenge. Jerry will pass away having never won a super bowl on his own. It will eat him up as he passes from this world. I don't wish him ill, I just hope when his times comes he's thinking about never winning on his own. The last face he'll see in his mind's eye is Jimmy's.

Unfortunately, he still believes he was responsible for those three Super Bowls.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
Absolutely not. This team just needs to get a win under its belt

Ohhh, well then, let's do that.

I'm so sorry I passed this Cowboy fandom burden onto my children.
Well said sir!

Also it must be real easy to “get a win under its belt” since they are so comfortable giving a no show performance against a winless team. Even going so far as to let them complete their second longest pass in team history! Let’s just get that win back against a defense like the Pats, or Bears, or Bills. Hell, let’s just win em all and that will solve everything.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can't make the owners care about their product if they refuse to acknowledge the problems........we are the result of a greedy uncaring owner.
ron, we are the victims of making the mistake that we think we're watching a football team when we're really wacthing a very successful business. We would feel better if Booger would share the P&L after each game. Some here, celebrate the ratings like they're getting something out of that or brag about the Forbes ranking.

CoachD

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks Garrett will be fired during the season is an idiot or delusional.
What's to be gained by that? We are 3-3, still 2 consecutive losses from where we were last season before starting our run, and he wasn't fired at 3-5.
Who are you going to hire that's worth a damn in October?
It is NOT going to happen!

Getting blown out by the Eagles will change all of that! The Cowboys are in a downward spiral and removing the 10 year experiment would be a great start to getting better!

Dre11

Reaction score
Also said they're in the meetings ( referring to himself and Jerry) So they know what's going.

CoachD

Reaction score
Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting change that is called insanity people and the Cowboys do this very well!

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
ron, we are the victims of making the mistake that we think we're watching a football team when we're really wacthing a very successful business. We would feel better if Booger would share the P&L after each game. Some here, celebrate the ratings like they're getting something out of that or brag about the Forbes ranking.
In our fo's mind..... Forbes ranking is much more important than on field success.