Twitter: Stephen Jones - Cowboys could draft a couple of receivers

conner01

Reaction score
If we draft multiple receivers, we obviously plan on either cutting or trading a couple already on the roster because there simply isn't room for 2 or more.
There is only want that’s really got any value in a trade

conner01

Reaction score
I wouldn't cut Noah Brown as of now. I'd say the bottom two can go....T-Will with his cap hit is probably gonna be here.....but I don't see any point of having both Switzer and Beasley.
Trade Beasley
Use Switzer
Brown hasn’t shown anything special either

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
New strategy. Each year we spend all of our draft picks on one position.

Can't wait until we get around to kicker.

LOL that a bit of reach but the concept of focusing on one unit, you may have something. Last year was the secondary. This year WRs. Next maybe DL ...........guess what? Early projections are saying 2019 DL prospects could be the strongest in last 10-15 years. Already saying as many as 10-12 could have 1st round grades......2019 we will ????? one DL ( Irving, Crawford, DLaw )

DCowboyz

Reaction score
I'd choose Calvin Ridley. Why? Because he's from South Florida. A few receivers from South FL.. Ty Hilton, Hurns, Antonio Brown, and I'll add Chad Johnson just cause.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
I'd choose Calvin Ridley. Why? Because he's from South Florida. A few receivers from South FL.. Ty Hilton, Hurns, Antonio Brown, and I'll add Chad Johnson just cause.

I forgot Amari Cooper. Just saying.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
It's not how many WR's, it's which ones, and how good will they be. The WR's TE's RB's whoever will need to get separation quickly. On PA there needs to be open targets 1 or 2 seconds after the fake handoff. On pass plays without PA i think it will be even more intense and demanding to get separation. I really don't know what to expect, just hoping for the best. Got sick of routing for who the cowboys should pick a few years ago. Whoever they pick i will give a chance till i see what they do and what i think they can do afterwards.