News: Stephen Jones critical of Dallas Cowboys stars after loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirkjrk

Reaction score
Jerry's little boy is growing up to be just like his pathetic daddy. I get grossed out with this whole franchise. I am so teetering shutting down my fandom this whole Cowboy charade.

As always with the Jone's boys --Talk is cheap. Scroll ahead one year and we'll be hearing the same words.

Aurican

Reaction score
Hard to take someone seriously when he calls out others and he's a big part of the problem. I guess Sean Lee and Hatcher are also to blame for pulling 80 year old Monte out of the old age home to coach the team.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
We have to be better. We have to be better. We have to be better. We have to be better. We have to be better. We have to be better. We have to be better. We have to be better. We have to be better. We have to be better. We have to be better. We have to be better. We have to be better. We have to be better. We have to be better. We have to be better. We have to be better. We have to be better. We have to be better. We have to be better. We have to be better. We have to be better. We have to be better. We have to be better. We have to be better. We have to be better. We have to be better. We have to be better. We have to be better. We have to be better.

-Stephen Jones' reaction summed up.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Dont seem like Stevie is as high on Garrett as his daddy is.

Jerry says, "yea, Jason is coming back no matter what".

Stevie says, "if we dont improve, what will happen? We shall see".

If this thing crashes and burns....................which it will.....................the media will ask Steven if Jason Garrett is safe and Steven will respond, "Jason who?".................................LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Jerryrage

Reaction score
What about the front office and the poor drafting over the years. Nobody calling that out?

morasp

Reaction score
If you thought the team quit against the Bears look out.

Fredd

Reaction score
this FO is a joke...what other team let's their COO/EVP do the talking for the football guys? Stevie doesn't own the "GM" hat, his buffoon of a father does...the HC should be coming out to say these things in some manner and if not him, then the GM should say it...of course, the GM doesn't want to soil himself with the responsibilities of the position so he gets his little boy stevie to do the dirty work:

JJ: "Man, we sucked against the Bears on defense"
Stevie: "Yeah daddy, we really did."
JJ: "I need to make a statement"
(he lifts his chin up, gives stevie an angry look, and stevie sprints over to him to button his top button, and straighten his tie)
Stevie: "Oh daddy, people might get mad if you do that."
JJ: "Good point. you know my mantra, any media coverage of the Dallas Cowboys is good coverage. you do it."

the three rings of this circus are SJ, JJ (in the middle of course), and JG

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stevie baby, why don't you go down to the locker room and call them out?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think he should get under the bus with all of the players he's thrown there. His comments aren't off-base, but if he's being honest about leveling criticism, he and his daddy are far from exempt. I admire honesty, but if you're going to be honest, be really honest. Not just pointing the finger of blame at everyone else.

I'm starting to see a pattern here.

Jerry publicly supports Jason Garrett, stating he'll be back next season, and then supports Jurassic Coach Monte Kiffin, saying "there's nobody else I'd rather have".

And now mini-Jerry comes out placing the blame squarely on the players.

Yeah, this is going to go really well...

burmafrd

Reaction score
Sack was a give up by McCown. He made no plays. He was constantly over running the play and when he wasn't Bushrod was handling him.

Well someone with eyes could tell that DeWare for all his talk is nowhere near 100%. He could not cut and twist. I think he gave all he had but the fact is that he had little to give.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Lol he calls out Sean Lee? Of all the people to call out he calls out the only guy that lays his body out for the team game in game out? WOW

While i admire Lee's willingness to play hurt, he was hardly impressive while on the field. i thought maybe he was feeling the effects of the hammy but apparently Stephen had reason to think otherwise...

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well someone with eyes could tell that DeWare for all his talk is nowhere near 100%. He could not cut and twist. I think he gave all he had but the fact is that he had little to give.

Which is becoming a theme with him. He's breaking down physically. A real GM recognizes this and makes edge pass rusher a top priority in the offseason. Heck, a real GM would already have options on the roster.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
So someone finally does something we've all wanted, and says something we've all been saying, and we talk bad about him? I'm glad Jones said those things, I just wish he would say it to the offense too. There were plenty of games this year where the defense saved the offenses' *** by adding to the point total with defensive touch downs, turnovers putting the offense right in scoring position etc, but everything's on the defense.

It's not the message, it's the person delivering the message. The only reason he has a job is because of his rich daddy. It would be one thing if Garrett called them out, but this clown has no room to talk.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's not the message, it's the person delivering the message. The only reason he has a job is because of his rich daddy. It would be one thing if Garrett called them out, but this clown has no room to talk.

I don't even think Garrett has the right to.

Someone, sorry I forget who, has a sig line that shows the awful truth.

None of the people in positions of power in this organization have ever earned the positions they've been given.

Jerry never earned the role of GM, he bought it. And he's never earned the right to keep it.

Stephen got his role because Daddy owns the team. He wouldn't be anywhere near a football team otherwise.

And Garrett has moved up the coaching ranks, not on accomplishment, but because he's well thought of by the Jones family.

None have roles based on merit, and none of them would ever achieve those roles elsewhere.

At least the players earned their spot.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
And Garrett has moved up the coaching ranks, not on accomplishment, but because he's well thought of by the Jones family.

None have roles based on merit, and none of them would ever achieve those roles elsewhere.

At least the players earned their spot.

I remember Garrett getting a job offer to go to Baltimore, so that isn't truthful.

Status
Not open for further replies.