Stephen Jones: "We're looking forward to signing our own guys"

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Blowing this team up goes against everything Jerry has stood for the last 30 years. That's why I still think he'll extend everybody. He wants to stay relative. Blowing it up doesn't do that. I'll believe it when I see it.
I agree, none of this tough guy stance means anything until we see BREAKING NEWS: so and so have been traded/released, and ALL sports networks are talking about it!!!! Press conference to come!

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
giphy.gif

MyFairLady

Reaction score
They resign every single one of their players that they draft who puts up any kind of regular season stats. There is no actual thought or strategy that goes into this. You put up stats you get a max contract. Do you disappear in the playoffs? Doesn't matter. Are you a locker room turd? Doesn't matter. Are you holding out? Doesn't matter. Are you scared of Kittle? Doesn't matter.

The core of this team is rotten. It is so obvious. Martin, Diggs and Lawrence are rotten. Zeke, Jaylon and Tyron were rotten. Dak and Parsons look to be rotten. They may not start off rotten but they ended up rotten. Nobody cares.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
They resign every single one of their players that they draft who puts up any kind of regular season stats. There is no actual thought or strategy that goes into this. You put up stats you get a max contract. Do you disappear in the playoffs? Doesn't matter. Are you a locker room turd? Doesn't matter. Are you holding out? Doesn't matter. Are you scared of Kittle? Doesn't matter.

The core of this team is rotten. It is so obvious. Martin, Diggs and Lawrence are rotten. Zeke, Jaylon and Tyron were rotten. Dak and Parsons look to be rotten. They may not start off rotten but they ended up rotten. Nobody cares.
And the cycle will continue until the thing that keeps rotting these players changes....Jerry Money, Fame, winning in that order...players that stay here seem to adopt this same list of importance..

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I would like to see them trade the village idiot before he really implodes.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I would like to see them trade the village idiot before he really implodes.
its crazy because he never really had any of these problems until this FO was his support system...Micah could be great with direction..too bad there is no good direction for players with this FO...he is just doing what he see's the FO do "Me first team last"

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I don't see the point in resigning players who are only after the bag of cash. They need players who want to win
There isn’t a player in the league that isn’t looking to get paid. It’s a business and with all the money being passed out all players want a piece of it. NFL careers are short. It’s silly to assume the players we have only play the game for money. The best players in the league are getting paid huge money.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I already told you, don't listen to what they say just watch what they do!

You should have known the answer before you asked it.
He is a very curious individual. Very impatient, must know right now.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
its crazy because he never really had any of these problems until this FO was his support system...Micah could be great with direction..too bad there is no good direction for players with this FO...he is just doing what he see's the FO do "Me first team last"
I think Micah is a dummy though. A real turbo dummy.

GoldenR

Reaction score
I find it fascinating that you guys actually think they know what they are doing! Don't forget, we fell into Lamb and Parsons and the Enos boys took best player available. We are in rebuild mode?? Stop it!

Nav22

Reaction score
Why do you put more stock in what they say over what they do?

Who cares what they say?

What they’re doing is blowing it up.

Stop believing them.
They're not paying Dak, Micah OR CeeDee?

They're letting all 3 walk?

Why do you enjoy being wrong so much?

There's literally ZERO chance of this happening. NONE.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
They're not paying Dak, Micah OR CeeDee?

They're letting all 3 walk?

Why do you enjoy being wrong so much?

There's literally ZERO chance of this happening. NONE.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
I’m thankful you’re only around in spurts.

You’ll be back on the bench in no time.