Stephen Jones: "We're looking forward to signing our own guys"

links18

Reaction score
Is Parsons one of your "own guys," Stephen? The same guy who openly ponderded something about Quinn taking him to DC?

raven55

Reaction score
I think jerry's worry is that he has another year like the last fans might not be buying his BS and that he was mad about the green bay game of course he isn't gonna come out and say it but most ego bound owners still will think that way. You will notice year coach;s and some of the players not signed yet. could be wrong since party boy steve is in charge but i could be right also eithier way playoffs are not in the cards this year or next and all of you telling right now about this or that is not gonna change it

Nav22

Reaction score
I’m thankful you’re only around in spurts.

You’ll be back on the bench in no time.
Some of us have lives outside of this place.

You wouldn't understand, just like you don't understand football or how the NFL works.

Think of the NFL like it's your vocabulary, and the contract extensions are you trying to use "masochist" in a sentence.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

superonyx

Reaction score
Comfort.

Some fans are comfortable in the mediocrity.

They hate Jerry for how he runs things, but 90% of em think just like him in terms of team building and how money should be spent.
Nah. I think most fans see guys like you crying "Blow it up"..... "Fire Everyone" year after year.
Rarely do your types actually have a logical plan they even suggest.
The conversation is only puddle deep and you guys just yell and cry no matter what the team does.

Win the SB every year or the crying will start.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
throw in some Louis Vuitton ladies' bags and more money and these guys will be ready to play then. I'll never forget hearing one guy who got paid and said, "I'm ready to play now". Naw it's not about money, see the playoffs. lmao.
dumbest thing ever lol, same thing they say "it was never about money!" ok then why were you holding out!??

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Some of us have lives outside of this place.

You wouldn't understand, just like you don't understand football or how the NFL works.

Think of the NFL like it's your vocabulary, and the contract extensions are you trying to use "masochist" in a sentence.
Every person I know that has a “life” brags about it on a football message board.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Nah. I think most fans see guys like you crying "Blow it up"..... "Fire Everyone" year after year.
Rarely do your types actually have a logical plan they even suggest.
The conversation is only puddle deep and you guys just yell and cry no matter what the team does.

Win the SB every year or the crying will start.
Or not even sniff the Super Bowl for 30 years and rely on fans like you to fall in line and do as they’re told every year.

I like my way better.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Then why hasn't this happened yet? Stephen said this as if there's something holding us back, is it? Resigning Dak CREATES money, signing Lamb, CREATES money, Micah is the only one that's going to cost you money. By the time you've gotten all the money you've created with the Lamb and Dak deals, Micah can go sign, and we can put this mess to bed!!! Why are there so many excuses with this team? If there's more to the story, let us know!! Be honest, please give your thoughts!

At what point can we be excited about signing guys that are NOT on this team
I believe he wants to wait until next year.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Then why hasn't this happened yet? Stephen said this as if there's something holding us back, is it? Resigning Dak CREATES money, signing Lamb, CREATES money, Micah is the only one that's going to cost you money. By the time you've gotten all the money you've created with the Lamb and Dak deals, Micah can go sign, and we can put this mess to bed!!! Why are there so many excuses with this team? If there's more to the story, let us know!! Be honest, please give your thoughts!

Isn’t it wonderful to be your own boss?!

“I can’t wait to do things! However, right now I’d rather do some podcasts!”

Chasing6

Reaction score

Stephen, you already missed that window. We are down 12 players.

Nav22

Reaction score
Every person I know that has a “life” brags about it on a football message board.
Who do YOU personally know who "has a life"? What person with "a life" chooses to include you in theirs?

There you go lying about yourself again.

Remember when you tried to use "masochistic" in a sentence and fell flat on your face?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Who do YOU personally know who "has a life"? What person with "a life" chooses to include you in theirs?

There you go lying about yourself again.

Remember when you tried to use "masochistic" in a sentence and fell flat on your face?
All of us here on the internet football forum are happy for you and your “life”, bro.

Go on wit ya bad self.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I don't see the point in resigning players who are only after the bag of cash. They need players who want to win
It has to come from the top.

The Jones' good old boys, everyone's a celebrity culture has killed this once proud franchise.