Twitter: Stephen seem to imply Taco is on the trading block

Kaiser

Reaction score
You can definitely read Stephen's comment that way, but you can also read it as "the best 46 will be active, so everyone had better hustle".

This could also be another motivation technique, like the benching last season. Taco responded to that, this could be the same thing. I have a hard time thinking they give up on a guy with that much talent, especially after the Houston preseason game where he dominated.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
You can definitely read Stephen's comment that way, but you can also read it as "the best 46 will be active, so everyone had better hustle".

This could also be another motivation technique, like the benching last season. Taco responded to that, this could be the same thing. I have a hard time thinking they give up on a guy with that much talent, especially after the Houston preseason game where he dominated.
Joe Jackson was active ahead of him. They gave up.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
'
Trysten Hill will likely not be on the team in 2 years

I think the kid has some potential, but he needs to work hard and gain a lot more strength in his upper body. But to pass on these safeties that fell into our lap for Hill was ridiculous.

Basically the Cowboys had resigned themselves before the draft even started that if Hill was there, they would take him no matter what. Cant run the draft that way.
;

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I might want to give Taco another shot after seeing what they trotted out for a pass rush yesterday.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
He is probably gone one way or another, once Robert Quinn is back.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Ok, so what position do you think they are looking to acquire?

Hell Roy, if knew that I'd be on the payroll......LOL

No, seriously I'm not sure they know.......I could see them ride this thing to the trading deadline for the best deal ( teams having major injuries ). So I'm not sure it's positional target thing as much trying to get the best value.