Stephen: Wants Dak's deal done before season

glimmerman

Reaction score
That glorified scrimmage needs to be forgotten. LOL
I liked the fact that he used the TE in that game. It showed me he can be more effective than some thought. But yes it was a glorified preseason game. Lol. That last TD the defenders just let him run right past. Even the TE was shocked.

CWR

Reaction score
People like you said this about Lawrence. And his deal is team friendly and only a 3 yr deal if they want it that way. Just sit back and let them do what they do

*** are you talking about?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
He wants to do Dak now because Dak would be stupid to sign a year from now. Just play the tag game and make $35 million and $40 million in consecutive years, then sign a massive deal after that like Cousins.

That's the plan anyway.
Yeppers EROD, that's what shall hereby & forthwith be labeled as the " Cousins legacy effect",,,a blueprint for non- meritorious monetary advancement,,,o_O

glimmerman

Reaction score
When Blake Jarwin suddenly looks like Tony Gonzalez, something is amiss.
I like to think he can be the man. With Swaim gone someone needs to step up. Witten is going to be solid but I hope he isn’t going to hog all the snaps. I heard JJ say once again that Witten is going to have the decision on when to take himself out...

cern

Reaction score
They wouldn’t risk losing him they would franchise him. Can’t afford to lose your starting QB.
you are correct. no doubt he'd be tagged if they can't come to an agreement.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
There is no doubt those who do not care for Dak will not want this contract extended. The team does believe in him and thus they will look to do it sooner rather than later. In terms of getting others signed I'm sure Dallas will use other contracts to help free up cash as they have with Tyron Smith deal and as they have on many players

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Dak is gonna cost $25m minimum and don't ask me what he'll want for guaranteed money. One thing is certain, this board is gonna go up in flames when he signs a big contract

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Tank, Dak, Cooper, Jaylon, Zeke, and Byron.

Say goodbye to that cap space.
:laugh: I told y'all so...

So many were happy for suddenly seeing some newly created cap space after D-Law's new contract? :muttley:

Hey, let's go sign some more free agents. Don't worry, we've got plenty of cap space!

:lmao:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dak is gonna cost $25m minimum and don't ask me what he'll want for guaranteed money. One thing is certain, this board is gonna go up in flames when he signs a big contract

Right, because the dopes on this board would rather have a much cheaper cast off as their starting QB. Go look at the names that have come up to replace Dak.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Even inept-Stephen knows that this bum needs an all-star cast around him to win. But dudes on this site are ok with him getting with $30m a year :facepalm:

https://imgur.com/a/pp4s4zw

pp4s4zw