Still just beating crappy teams

Jipper

Reaction score
You can’t even enjoy a win! That’s sad for you.

There were a lot of positives that came out of this game and you don’t see any of them. I won’t waste my time explaining them to you.
Give it a few year and when you are 41 and have seen this many times you will feel the same

SackMaster

Reaction score
It's been many years of good regular season and blow it in playoffs...kinda loses meaning
I don't know how many ways you can say you have no joy watching the Dallas Cowboys play football, but I give you credit for trying.

Only if you had that type of resiliency to be a true fan.
:thumbup:

Jipper

Reaction score
I don't know how many ways you can say you have no joy watching the Dallas Cowboys play football, but I give you credit for trying.

Only if you had that type of resiliency to be a true fan.
:thumbup:
Ha, I'm 41, grew up in Plano, never missed a game, I have earned the right to my opion as a true fan

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Doesn’t make me enjoy the ride any less….just my opinion but lighten up and enjoy the season. We have another matchup with Philly and then other measuring stick games but beating up on teams is fun. Live in the moment occasionally- it’s not bad

Brooksey

Reaction score
Yeah yeah I know Debby downer on Thanksgiving...

Beat the teams on your schedule yeah yeah...I get it.

But...last 3 games we beat the giants, panthers and Commanders with a combined record of 8-25

Sure we beat the crap out of bad teams but that's about all we did...should we beat Seattle and then the eagles we can talk.

But for now, don't take the cheese, we beat bad teams we lose to good ones...until we do something different
The mark of good team it blow these teams out, to take care of business. In the past we lose some of these games.
Don't let the NY, DC, Phil media fool you, they're haters.

They will have another stat to talk about if we beat Sea and Phi, like our playoff record etc

BoysForLife

Reaction score

But...last 3 games we beat the giants, panthers and Commanders with a combined record of 8-25

Sure we beat the crap out of bad teams but that's about all we did...should we beat Seattle and then the eagles we can talk.

But for now, don't take the cheese, we beat bad teams we lose to good ones...until we do something different
You're not wrong and the people who are going to filet you for this know you're not wrong

Nonetheless prepare to get called a "hater" etc ad nauseum

And also prepare to have your fanhood questioned and being accused of enjoying being miserable

Reality is you're right. We've seen this before. The proof will be in the December and January pudding. We handle our business then, great. If we don't then this recent streak doesn't matter a bit. You're 100% correct

conner01

Reaction score

You can only beat the team you play on any given sunday

rambo2

Reaction score
How many of those wins were against teams with winning records?
They haven't been playing teams with winning records. They have only lost 2 games to teams with winning records. Do you believe that they can't win a game against a team with a winning record? I believe that they will beat Seattle and Philly. After they beat Seattle, Seattle will no longer have a winning record, so you can continue with your nonsense.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
If you can't enjoy the ride OP......like at all.......it might be time to find something else to do with your time. This fandom thing ain't for you.

I loved the game today. I don't care if they're a "lesser" team, it's fun rolling division opponents....AND....we got to see Bland make NFL history to boot. Fantastic afternoon.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Logical post.
We have a chance to change the narrative.
It's up to the team to silence the doubters.

Jipper

Reaction score
The mark of good team it blow these teams out, to take care of business. In the past we lose some of these games.
Don't let the NY, DC, Phil media fool you, they're haters.

They will have another stat to talk about if we beat Sea and Phi, like our playoff record etc
Yup 100 percent - hope in two weeks my view is vastly different

Loso86

Reaction score

Gawd I hate Cowboy fans like you

Jipper

Reaction score
If you can't enjoy the ride OP......like at all.......it might be time to find something else to do with your time. This fandom thing ain't for you.

I loved the game today. I don't care if they're a "lesser" team, it's fun rolling division opponents....AND....we got to see Bland make NFL history to boot. Fantastic afternoon.
It's not by choice it's by birth

I can't quit at this point

But I can voice here which is why I live yall