Still just beating crappy teams

SackMaster

Reaction score
Ha, I'm 41, grew up in Plano, never missed a game, I have earned the right to my opion as a true fan
Ha, I'm 43 and lived in Northern California during the times the Cowboys and 49ers kept meeting in the NFCCG.

It was great most years ... but man, that one year SUCKED. And make no mistake, they let me know.

But ya, you've "earned" your fandom ... but at the same time, crying like a child.

What a difference 2 years make.
:lmao2:

Jipper

Reaction score
Regular season wins gets you into the playoffs. Anything can happen, once you're in. What kind of logic is this?
Only thing that happens with the Cowboys in is losing in the division round unfortunately

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Yeah yeah I know Debby downer on Thanksgiving...

Beat the teams on your schedule yeah yeah...I get it.

But...last 3 games we beat the giants, panthers and Commanders with a combined record of 8-25

Sure we beat the crap out of bad teams but that's about all we did...should we beat Seattle and then the eagles we can talk.

But for now, don't take the cheese, we beat bad teams we lose to good ones...until we do something different
Still beating this crappy drum.

Jipper

Reaction score
But you are not enjoying the wins. You are here to remind us all of how awful the team is this season.
Yup I'm venting, I have been through it all many times and yall are my therapy and outlet