Still just beating crappy teams

Jipper

Reaction score
Glad we got to 7 pages here- look guys I love the cowboys but just wanted to remind everyone that we have literally only beaten bad teams

Happy Thanksgiving and hopefully we beat Seattle and then Philly and then I can post how i was wrong

Love this site

Gambit

Reaction score
Nah dude, I just stated it so you would have a frame of reference
You've stated it 2 times to different people.

It's okay, when I hit 40 it was a moment in my life too. You'll learn it's just the start of things.

But, you're gonna need to learn to enjoy things along the way not only are we beating teams, we are doing it in record setting ways.

elcowboi

Reaction score
Yeah yeah I know Debby downer on Thanksgiving...

Beat the teams on your schedule yeah yeah...I get it.

But...last 3 games we beat the giants, panthers and Commanders with a combined record of 8-25

Sure we beat the crap out of bad teams but that's about all we did...should we beat Seattle and then the eagles we can talk.

But for now, don't take the cheese, we beat bad teams we lose to good ones...until we do something different
Hopefully we lose to the next one and prove you wrong...

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Awww I could care if you don't respond honestly
Ok I lied, will play semantics

You "could" care??

But do you care? I know you "could" so the possibility exists....

I'm on pins and needles. Do you care? Do you not? All I know is that you "could"

Or did you mean to say you "couldn't" care (less, most likely) and just screw it up? :muttley:

HungryLion

Reaction score
Meh it's just me pointing out what everyone knows but doesn't want to admit
It’s been discussed repeatedly.

We will have to see. The cowboys this season have only played 2 winning teams. One was….. very bad.

The other was on the road against the best team in the league (record wise) and it came down to the very last seconds.

If they lose the next 5 games which are all against winning teams. Then yeah it’ll be a big problem. Of course. If that happens, they might not even make the playoffs.

Loso86

Reaction score
Ok I lied, will play semantics

You "could" care??

But do you care? I know you "could" so the possibility exists....

I'm on pins and needles. Do you care? Do you not? All I know is that you "could"

Or did you mean to say you "couldn't" care (less, most likely) and just screw it up? :muttley:
Aww so now your showing me your just a special guy who decided to attack that rather than the original question about FOOTBALL LOL. You look like an idiot not me air

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Folks, this is one of those threads that you know what's going to be said without clicking on it, and you know nothing you read or write is going to make you feel better, so why bother?

Jipper

Reaction score
Folks, this is one of those threads that you know what's going to be said without clicking on it, and you know nothing you read or write is going to make you feel better, so why bother?
It's more of a vent thread for those of us that feel the way we do

Jipper

Reaction score
It’s been discussed repeatedly.

We will have to see. The cowboys this season have only played 2 winning teams. One was….. very bad.

The other was on the road against the best team in the league (record wise) and it came down to the very last seconds.

If they lose the next 5 games which are all against winning teams. Then yeah it’ll be a big problem. Of course. If that happens, they might not even make the playoffs.
Super fair and I hope in two weeks I am leading the super bowl charge

BubbaGump

Reaction score
Yeah but just had to remind everyone- honestly I was like you many times but I'm bitter now , sorry dude
Maybe you should find a new team. I hear there is room on Philly”s bus. The door is that way.