Stone Cold Steve Austin

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;3981033 said:
I'm not buying that and I've been watching wrestling for 40 years now.

be careful ..... apparently he did not want his post commented on.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Zrin you know exactly what he's talking about. You said there was nothing else, without Tough Enough, thus taking a shot at TNA which you know, very well by this point, that Roy watches.

That's his alternative to WWE.

I don't watch any full shows, from any of the the wrestling, on any weekly basis and haven't in a few years. Why? Because there are no companies out there with enough quality stuff going on to get me to sit down and watch an entire 2 hour weekly show.

And there are lots of reasons why I won't sit through a 2 hour weekly show from any of them.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3981155 said:
Zrin you know exactly what he's talking about. You said there was nothing else, without Tough Enough, thus taking a shot at TNA

And?

TNA and ROH simply do not get enough ratings to be a threat.

Thats a fact.

And I did not insult him.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
You've probably been to plenty of house shows Z but go if you have an opportunity...you get many of the big name guys...they wrestle a bit looser (if that makes sense..no worrying about TV)...there is more interaction with the crowd. It's fun.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
zrinkill;3981163 said:
And?

Thats a fact.

Well this is quite an ignorant post considering when TNA tours it pulls nearly the same amount of people as WWE does, TNA iMPACT in March, it was on the road and drew 5,000 people, WWE over the limit PPV drew 6,500.

WWE SD usually draws less than 4k people. TNA is rumored to be bringing IMPACT on the road every other week starting in August, and im sure they will squash that.

Ratings? TNA is one of the top 20 cable TV programs, SD usually only has 1.5million more viewers than TNA, and you consider it's on a much bigger network, it's not much of a difference at all.

and ROH, its not even on TV so it gets no ratings. Until 9.24.2011 that is.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3981282 said:
You've probably been to plenty of house shows Z but go if you have an opportunity...you get many of the big name guys...they wrestle a bit looser (if that makes sense..no worrying about TV)...there is more interaction with the crowd. It's fun.

I have ..... back in the 90's

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
He's a funny guy...they still sell alot of Austin stuff. They were selling new Taker stuff yesterday too. I thought I had every Taker tshirt ever manufactured...nope!

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
zrinkill;3981163 said:
And?

Thats a fact.

:laugh2:

I wasn't insulting you bud.. just stated that you arn't clever enough to try to wiggle those comments in there without everyone who have read a few of your posts knowing what you are really trying to say.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Rey Mysterio.. most overhyped and overused character in the history of the WWF/E.

If i have to watch one more guy jump into a move or climb themselves onto a rope to set up a move for the midget im gonna puke.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
This is just an opinion, I do not claim to know what is gonna happen before it does.

I think this years Wrestlemania is gonna be a showcase of Legends vs current stars.

We all know about Cena vs Rock

And I think Punk vs Stone Cold is in the works.

HHH vs Sheamus already has a foundation ..... though they squashed it before the HHH and Taker fight.

Shawn Micheals vs Miz would probably steal the show and give Miz a great Rub.

Taker vs Codey Rhodes or McIntyre would be awesome

I could still see Batista vs Mason Ryan (though I would not call Batista a legend)

JL vs ADR would be a great buildup ...... though I am probably the only one who would enjoy the match. (MAn I wish Eddie was still alive to fued with ADR)

I could see Edge coming back for one more Match vs Christian.

Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara

MAnkind vs Dolph Ziggler (just seeing Vicky and Mick interact would be great)

Kane and Big Show vs Jindar and Khali or the Uso's

Any Ideas on other matchups?

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
I really think it will be Taker vs HHH again in WM. I do believe Edge is done forever..his neck is in really bad shape..so bad any move could paralyze him. I don't believe he'd risk it..even against his best friend. I hadn't heard much about WM really..but an interesting idea. I have already made plans to go if it's Mark's swan song...which may be.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3981625 said:
I really think it will be Taker vs HHH again in WM. I do believe Edge is done forever..his neck is in really bad shape..so bad any move could paralyze him. I don't believe he'd risk it..even against his best friend.

Edge himself said that he could continue to wrestle for a few years But it would affect his quality of life later on.

I still think he will wrestle Christian at Wrestlemania ........ that was their dream.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
zrinkill;3981635 said:
Edge himself said that he could continue to wrestle for a few years But it would affect his quality of life later on.

I still think he will wrestle Christian at Wrestlemania ........ that was their dream.

I think they have wrestled @ WM as a tag team..but I don't know about them wrestling each other @ WM or it being their dream...we'll see I guess. I would think Edge retiring put an end to some plans they had for the two of them...but Christian can hold his own. I think I read that Edge is going to be filming a tv show. Not wrestling related. I miss Edge. I'd love to see him again in any capacity with WWE. Anytime!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
zrinkill;3981635 said:

I could absolutely see that.