Stop saying Claiborne is a bust

ftghb

Reaction score
What? Dude, the guy is a bust! He should have had at least 14 INT's during these first 4 games. Wake up....

I saw him try and cover a receiver for 11 seconds, and he could not do it! Ship him out of town, Just because the guys up front cannot pressure the QB is no reason that he cannot cover. Plus...they have tried him in the 3-4 and the 4-3 and the dude just does not get it! So what that his shoulder popped out and they have to duct tape it back...he should be better than that!

I had a good laugh here.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
A 'bust' label implies that Mo Claiborne is unsalvageable as a NFL pro. I think that's far off the mark. It's only his 2nd year, and given the right coaching and opportunity he can still be a good corner. However, i do think that benching him and calling him out publicly was the worst possible thing to do to him, in this situation.

I agree with everything you wrote except for the bold part. These players need to be called out, period! If talking to them in private does not work, embarrass them in front of their team and the rest of the NFL.

This whole team is really absent of warriors, that is why they don't play like warriors.

I'm more pissed at Spencer grabbing 10 mil when he knew he was damaged, and Ratliff getting his feelings hurt because he don't like the training staff, yet he collects a check every game?

Plus, just 4 games in and MO has not won a game for the Cowboys? Get your priorities right...the Cowboys need to trade him.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
What? Dude, the guy is a bust! He should have had at least 14 INT's during these first 4 games. Wake up....

I saw him try and cover a receiver for 11 seconds, and he could not do it! Ship him out of town, Just because the guys up front cannot pressure the QB is no reason that he cannot cover. Plus...they have tried him in the 3-4 and the 4-3 and the dude just does not get it! So what that his shoulder popped out and they have to duct tape it back...he should be better than that!

This was funny.

texbumthelife

Reaction score

Hilarious