Sunday gameday thread

TheHerd

Reaction score
Watch this game folks. This is our opponent in three weeks. Let's see how they look now

TheHerd

Reaction score
That's was the same pass Brady opened the game with but the defender turned around

rambo2

Reaction score
Right now, everything they needed to happen is happening. Rodgers owns us and I really don't want to face him again this season. The Packers next two games are at Lambeau.
The Packers are not good. There is no way that the Packers beat the Cowboys in Dallas.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I have several posts saying I thought Russell Wilson was washed up and wouldn’t pan out in Denver. However, many of the experts who get paid to talk football seemed to think it was a great move. I lost track of how many thought he would have a big season in Denver. They were all wrong!
Especially Cowturd. He picked the Broncos to be the number 1 seed in the AFC :laugh::omg::facepalm:

RS12

Reaction score
Initial impression TB O Line not looking great at the moment, or even good.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
They're probably not good enough to win but the Cardinals aren't mailing this one in early. They're showing a lot of energy out there.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Do we want to play Tampa in the playoffs?:laugh::huh:
They will we the worst team in the NFC if the make it.

SacredStar

Reaction score
The Packers are not good. There is no way that the Packers beat the Cowboys in Dallas.
They're equally as good as Dallas right now. They gave the Bills and Eagles a run in those losses. They've improved every week the last 3 weeks. It's not how you start, It's how you finish. I understand your opinion, but they could easily beat Dallas in Dallas. Rodgers prefers, and plays better in warmer weather, the Packer fans travel well, and Rodgers thrives at our stadium.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Brady and Tampa's offense sputtering, but with the way our defense is playing it still gives me no security. :rolleyes:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I hope Tampa pulls out the division, Dallas will destroy them. They aren’t even remotely close to what they were week one…..they are bad.

RS12

Reaction score
JJ Watt still go something in the tank. Remember the JJ/ Tyron debates back in the day? Drafted right next to each other both probably headed to Canton.