Sunday gameday thread

RS12

Reaction score
Good for Baker. He will have a job somewhere next year.

RS12

Reaction score
Did you see him in the postgame? I don’t know that I have even seen a scuffle during an interview.
Yeah that is what I referring to. You know how you avoid getting tender feelings hurt on a football field? Play a whole lot better. The good news is he can smoke in LA or Denver.

SacredStar

Reaction score
We could’ve pretty much finished off the Packers when we played them, now they have a chance to make the playoffs.
Right now, everything they needed to happen is happening. Rodgers owns us and I really don't want to face him again this season. The Packers next two games are at Lambeau.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Fans looking back on things is what we do this time of year. Had we beaten Jacksonville all it would’ve taken is one loss from Philly in their last two games and the Cowboys winning out to get the number one seed. Had we not blown those two OT games we would be leading the division right now due to a tiebreaker. I never give up on the Cowboys beating anyone but they’re going to be up against it in the playoffs if their defense doesn’t get a lot better. If Hankins and LVE return for the playoffs that should improve the defense.
I try not to look back.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Right now, everything they needed to happen is happening. Rodgers owns us and I really don't want to face him again this season. The Packers next two games are at Lambeau.

We had an opportunity to finish off the Giants in 2011 having a 12 point lead and their come back win gave them a new lease on life, resulting in a championship that season. Everything is starting to fall just right for the Packers and it all started with that OT win over the Cowboys. They had lost 6 straight prior to that game, and were sinking like the Titanic. Aaron Rodgers was tossing teammates under the bus. It was fun to watch, but it all changed with their comeback win over the Cowboys. I would certainly hate to face Rogers again. One could only imagine the surgery he would do on our defense that’s completely lost its pass rush.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I wish some of our fans would troll him on Twitter. He acted like Dallas didn't do him any favors by sticking by him those years he was suspended
I wasn't surprised. He always did have his head up a dark place where the sun never shines. The only time he pulled his head out of that place was to look for more of what got him there to begin with.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Trace McSorley faces off with Tom Brady in his first NFL start, backed by one of the worst defenses in the NFL. Good luck, kid.

ghst187

Reaction score
Green Bay has a real shot at sneaking into the playoffs….ugh..Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Philly waiting for us in the playoffs gross

RS12

Reaction score

My favorite part of that is where Gregory is being held back by a teammate. Take away the teammate and being fully padded I doubt Gregory would want any part of a guy that out weighs him close to 100 pounds.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Green Bay has a real shot at sneaking into the playoffs….ugh..Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Philly waiting for us in the playoffs gross
Rodgers would probably have to play SF. They ain't beating the 9ers