Sunday gameday thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We could’ve pretty much finished off the Packers when we played them, now they have a chance to make the playoffs.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
If Washington loses to Cleveland and the Packers win out, they’re playing Brock Purdy and the Niners in round one.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If it wasn’t bad enough this game is meaningless, it’s a blowout.

terra

Reaction score
Well I do believe Tua took himself out of any MVP consideration today

Hurts was supposedly a co favorite with Mahomes but with him being injured Mahomes gets another MVP

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We could’ve pretty much finished off the Packers when we played them, now they have a chance to make the playoffs.
40-A19167-5-C11-4482-9-CA7-4-B5330-A5-D73-E.jpg

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Just insane to see where Russell Wilson has fallen to. I've always though Pete Carroll was a good coach. Was his system what made Wilson?

John813

Reaction score
Well I do believe Tua took himself out of any MVP consideration today

Hurts was supposedly a co favorite with Mahomes but with him being injured Mahomes gets another MVP

he’s been in a bad slump in December. And I’m not sure if it cause McDs offense has been figured out or not. Definitely seems like a purely timing offense

Shannon1

Reaction score
If Washington loses to Cleveland and the Packers win out, they’re playing Brock Purdy and the Niners in round one.
I’m calling it we will be playing Green Bay in the championship game in Dallas ! We will beat Tampa and Minnesota!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
A lot of fans care because had the Cowboys hung onto that 14 point lead they would have at least a realistic shot at winning the NFC East.
Why dwell on the past? You can’t change it so lamenting it is a waste of time.

RS12

Reaction score
So is Hackett allowed to board the return flight to Denver? What a humiliation. This beat down by a horrible Rams team with third stringers all over the place.

bark

Reaction score
Randy Gregory with his second stupid penalty of the game.
Who knew ???

SlammedZero

Reaction score
So is Hackett allowed to board the return flight to Denver? What a humiliation. This beat down by a horrible Rams team with third stringers all over the place.
I see no way he doesn't get a pink slip at the end of the season. Probably waiting for him right after game 17.

terra

Reaction score
Randy Gregory with his second stupid penalty of the game.
Who knew ???
Just another one of Jethro's failed reclamation projects
The Boys gave Gregory every chance; bent over so far we fell on our butt; and the ungrateful rat now claims we did nothing to help him

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Haahahaha everytime a former Cowboy does stupid crap I get in the zone to read the comments and they never disappoint!! Lmao. Gregory can kick rocks with flip flops, doesn't surprise me if he was laughing after he does dumb stuff!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Why dwell on the past? You can’t change it so lamenting it is a waste of time.

Who’s dwelling on it? It was mentioned once. Lol If the Cowboys get lucky enough to have any playoff success, they could run into the Packers again if they make the playoffs. Aaron Rodgers would absolutely feast on the defense we have now.