Sunday night at Saints is a must win game

DallasJ7

Reaction score
MUST win? I dunno - depends on how bad the division is. It's more like a "better win" because this game, and @Bucs are the only ones I see us winning without Dez/Romo. Maybe if our defense improves with the bodies we get back, we'll beat the Eagles at home.

KingLerxst

Reaction score
I said last week. Go 1-1 over these two games. We might have a chance at winning the division. Go 0-2 and we might as well shut down Tony and Dez. And start looking at who we should draft with our pick between 10- 20 next year. If we can't beat New Orleans, there's no way in hell we win another game until maybe Tampa Bay. Then you're looking at 2-6 when Romo gets back. With tough road game at Green Bay,Buffalo and Washington. An 8-8 record will be the best we can hope for. And as bad as the division is. That won't win it.

And no,this is not a knee jerk reaction after a humiliating loss. This is just an honest assessment. New Orleans is easily the worst team we play over the next 6. So giving our injury situation. Yes. This is a must win game in week 4.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Saints played pretty good today looking at stats. Obviously I am more scared of the Saints with Brees than Mccown. But this won't be easy at all.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
We should start Cassel. The Cowboys' coaches clearly have zero confidence in Weeden throwing downfield. We can't win games with just dumpoffs with our depleted defense.

I think it's Weeden who has 0 confidence in throwing down the field. I saw plenty of single coverage opportunities for Weeden to exploit.

rockj7

Reaction score
We need it I want to go into that NE game 3-1. Hopefully go ito the bye at bed fingers crossed 4-1 or 3-2 I believe D will be better with our suspended and injured pieces coming back

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
This is our upcoming games..............

At the Saints.........if Drew Brees is playing, then we lose.
New England........LOL, we will be lucky to not get a 50 burger dropped on us.
at the Giants.......if Manning doesn't lose count of how many time outs we have, we would have lost the first game with Romo.....with Weeden, its an L
Seahawks.............Yea, we are going to beat them with Weeden.............LMAO
Eagles...................depends on which Eagle team shows up, the one from today runs us out of our own building.
at the Bucs............Only game of the six where we will probably be favored.

I see maybe 2 wins max with Weeden.

fifaguy

Reaction score

at the Giants.......if Manning doesn't lose count of how many time outs we have, we would have lost the first game with Romo.....with Weeden, its an L
Seahawks.............Yea, we are going to beat them with Weeden.............LMAO
Eagles...................depends on which Eagle team shows up, the one from today runs us out of our own building.

Indeed. Rough times ahead...

Star Guard_31

Reaction score

I could see us getting 2, possibly 3 wins. I could live with a 4-5 record knowing a well rested Tony Romo will be back and time for the easiest part of our schedule. It's not unrealistic to think we could go 6-1 once Romo returns.