Sunday night at Saints is a must win game

phildadon86

Reaction score
Why does everyone write us off against the pats? With the reinforcements coming back on defense, getting pressure on the qb should be much easier. That game would also be the trap game of the season for the people down in Vegas. Maybe im just a blind optimist

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Why does everyone write us off against the pats? With the reinforcements coming back on defense, getting pressure on the qb should be much easier. That game would also be the trap game of the season for the people down in Vegas. Maybe im just a blind optimist

You won't stop Brady. You can try and slow him down but you won't stop him. Did you see Weeden Sunday?

RunDMC

Reaction score
You won't stop Brady. You can try and slow him down but you won't stop him. Did you see Weeden Sunday?

You can if you can get in his face and knock him around abit.

Hardy will have a field day.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
You can if you can get in his face and knock him around abit.

Hardy will have a field day.

I love that we signed Hardy but I don't expect much from him his first few days back. Been a very long time since he's been on the field.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I love that we signed Hardy but I don't expect much from him his first few days back. Been a very long time since he's been on the field.

Me too. It's looking like we may have rented hardy for 11 games for 13 million. Could've spent the money worse I guess.

Deep_South

Reaction score
The question is, can Belichick come up with a game plan to stop a team that doesn't throw to its wide receivers? The answer is probably yes, so we need to get that fixed against the Saints by dumping this Run and Don't Shoot offense and start getting the ball down the field a bit.

RunDMC

Reaction score

Even if he's a little rusty Hardy can still be a nightmare for New England. They will have double him which will open him opportunities for Crawford and Lawrence.

Lee was rusty in Week 1 and still had a big impact on the game.

RunDMC

Reaction score
Me too. It's looking like we may have rented hardy for 11 games for 13 million. Could've spent the money worse I guess.
Who says we're renting him? the dude is one of the best in the game. How can you not be ecstatic for having him for 3/4 of the season. There's no reason to think Dallas won't be able to re-sign him. You don't just allow an elite pass rusher to walk when he's right in his prime.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Even if he's a little rusty Hardy can still be a nightmare for New England. They will have double him which will open him opportunities for Crawford and Lawrence.

Lee was rusty in Week 1 and still had a big impact on the game.

I hope your right. If not this could be embarrassing.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Who says we're renting him? the dude is one of the best in the game. How can you not be ecstatic for having him for 3/4 of the season. There's no reason to think Dallas won't be able to re-sign him. You don't just allow an elite pass rusher to walk when he's right in his prime.

I meant we might be renting him because this season might be over in the next few games. He is gojng to be rusty but have to see how he is in the real games. If he plays like he did with the Panthers I can see dallas keeping him but he will have a huge price tag.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
If he plays like we hope he does, Jerry will get a deal done to keep him here.

I agree but he will probably be like 18 mil a year. Not sure if dallas can do that much. But there is not much of a window left so I hope dallas keeps him if he balls out.

Tommy

Reaction score
this is the only winnable game left with Weeden in there,being up 3-1 will help with patriots,giants and seahawks coming up.

Yes, because a 2-2 start in the NFC east this year is simply insurmountable. The division is that good.

Some really good threads today!

risco

Reaction score
In the NFL every game is a must win. I will never understand the we can lose this one or that one mentality.

It's not a must win game; however, we'd like to win every game, but that's a big feat for this team. It way too early in the season to be dealing with the pressure of must wins... We have time and games to control our destiny.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Everyone is saying that Weeden has to get a couple of wins......well, this would be one of them.