Sunday night at Saints is a must win game

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I doubt it. I still like their skill position players better than ours. Their defense is suspect but our QB won't throw outside the numbers or down the field.

Sean Payton isn't dumb, he saw what Atlanta did in the second half and he is going to do the same thing. Put 8 guys in the box, jump the underneath routes, and dare Weeden to throw the ball more than 10 yards down the field.

PBCCowboy

Reaction score
This is our upcoming games..............

At the Saints.........if Drew Brees is playing, then we lose.
New England........LOL, we will be lucky to not get a 50 burger dropped on us.
at the Giants.......if Manning doesn't lose count of how many time outs we have, we would have lost the first game with Romo.....with Weeden, its an L
Seahawks.............Yea, we are going to beat them with Weeden.............LMAO
Eagles...................depends on which Eagle team shows up, the one from today runs us out of our own building.
at the Bucs............Only game of the six where we will probably be favored.

I see maybe 2 wins max with Weeden.

I reckon you have not seen the Saints play this year.
Their arrow is pointing down big time.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
I reckon you have not seen the Saints play this year.
Their arrow is pointing down big time.

Yes. Exactly. That doesn't mean we couldn't lose to them (if we play like today) but it would be really embarrassing.

mldardy

Reaction score
Sean Payton isn't dumb, he saw what Atlanta did in the second half and he is going to do the same thing. Put 8 guys in the box, jump the underneath routes, and dare Weeden to throw the ball more than 10 yards down the field.

Well go ahead do it. The problem with this is Sean Payton doesn't have Julio Jones and his starting QB to combat this and he definitely doesn't have as good a defense as Atlanta does and Atlanta defense isn't that good. The Falcons were able to do that because they were putting points on the board and knew they would because our defense was getting gassed.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Well go ahead do it. The problem with this is Sean Payton doesn't have Julio Jones and his starting QB to combat this and he definitely doesn't have as good a defense as Atlanta does and Atlanta defense isn't that good. The Falcons were able to do that because they were putting points on the board and knew they would because our defense was getting gassed.

If Drew Brees plays, we lose..................if McKnown, its 50/50

StylisticS

Reaction score
This is our upcoming games..............

At the Saints.........if Drew Brees is playing, then we lose.
New England........LOL, we will be lucky to not get a 50 burger dropped on us.
at the Giants.......if Manning doesn't lose count of how many time outs we have, we would have lost the first game with Romo.....with Weeden, its an L
Seahawks.............Yea, we are going to beat them with Weeden.............LMAO
Eagles...................depends on which Eagle team shows up, the one from today runs us out of our own building.
at the Bucs............Only game of the six where we will probably be favored.

I see maybe 2 wins max with Weeden.

The one that played today didn't look that great either though. Their offense still sucks.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not sure about this. Brees and the Saints are not that good anymore. This is not those Saints anymore. They are 0-3 for a reason.

That makes it even more important that the Cowboys win. Brees is their best player if he's out and we still can't find a way to win we're going to be in real trouble.