Sunday Wildcard Playoff Games

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
So who we rootin' for gents?

Skins haven't won a playoff game in 10 years. They're more pathetic than we are.

But I'm a fan of Kirk Cousins. He's proof in the pudding of how to develop a young QB. Draft one with potential in the mid rounds, and let him sit and learn for 3 years. It's finally come together for him. I'm very happy for him. The patience is paying off.

I wish we could have done something similar with a young, developmental QB. Maybe it would have saved our season.

As much as I hate the Packers, I can't root for the Deadskins. Their fans are always so delusional. I'd love to see them wake up. lol

joseephuss

Reaction score
He was kept inactive because the 7th rounder was conditional based on CMikes playing time. The inactivity and lack of carries certainly didn't help him. The Cowboys didn't waste anytime using Turbin when he arrived. The running game wasn't consistent this season especially in short yardage you're just focusing on McFadden's rushing total which wasn't that impressive based on him having a career high in carries behind arguably the best OL in football. An elite back would have had 1500+ behind this line and 10+ TD's.

Once we reached the redone McFadden got stuffed putting pressure on our passing game which is why our point totals were way down this season. McFadden won't be the lead back next season he's not a bell cow and no longer has elite speed. In the opener Romo had to carry the offense with McFadden and Randle averaging less than 4.0 a carry. The running game wasn't close to what it was last season and it exposed our backup QBs. Even Murray had a longer run from scrimmage this season than McFadden.

No one has claimed McFadden to be an elite back. He is an average back that had a decent year, which you said doesn't happen in Dallas. By the logic you have used in this thread McFadden would have had more yards this season if he played for anyone but Dallas.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
60% of americans are lactose intolerant.I feel this is bogus because i rarely meet my fellow lactose intolreants anywhere.

Well it varies. Lactose intolerance isn't an either you have it full blown or don't thing. Most peoples body eventually slows down its production of lactase. As that slows down they can't break down the lactose as efficiently. I can believe 60% of people have some level of lactose intolerance.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Going with the lesser of 2 evils, I hope the Packers stomp a mudhole in them, on them whatever.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Kicking into the wind against laces must really suck...

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Packers 45-10...I hope

I've been in DC this past week and the way they are acting as if they never had a playoff game .. the radios 24/7 Commanders . the local news same .. it is so annoying you do wish they get beat and beat well ...

Act like you've been there skins .. show some class...

:cool:

Eddie

Reaction score
60% of americans are lactose intolerant.I feel this is bogus because i rarely meet my fellow lactose intolreants anywhere.

90% of Asians are intolerant ... and my ENTIRE family plus cousins are lactose intolerant. I've had to pull over on the highway ...

reddyuta

Reaction score
Well it varies. Lactose intolerance isn't an either you have it full blown or don't thing. Most peoples body eventually slows down its production of lactase. As that slows down they can't break down the lactose as efficiently. I can believe 60% of people have some level of lactose intolerance.

i wish i had that mild form,i have to take lactaze pills to even eat pasta .

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No one has claimed McFadden to be an elite back. He is an average back that had a decent year, which you said doesn't happen in Dallas. By the logic you have used in this thread McFadden would have had more yards this season if he played for anyone but Dallas.

A decent year is an average year behind an OL that had 3 pro bowlers. The Cowboys had an ineffective offense this season and McFadden was part of it. Many here felt if he stayed healthy all season he would have 1500+ behind this OL go back to this summer and read the predictions. If you're looking to argue all day go find someone else to keep you entertained I'm here to watch the teams that are playing today.

Eddie

Reaction score
I've been in DC this past week and the way they are acting as if they never had a playoff game .. the radios 24/7 Commanders . the local news same .. it is so annoying you do wish they get beat and beat well ...

Act like you've been there skins .. show some class...

10 year drought. Let them have their day.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
We didn't allow an opening TD all season? wow .. who said the season was a total loss? looool

AzorAhai

Reaction score
i wish i had that mild form,i have to take lactaze pills to even eat pasta .

Where you born with it? Usually thats what people think of when they hear lactose intolerance. Usually those are the more severe cases as well.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Where you born with it? Usually thats what people think of when they hear lactose intolerance. Usually those are the more severe cases as well.

nope .started 5 years ago.havent eaten Cereal in years because they even use milk when making Cereal.

joseephuss

Reaction score
A decent year is an average year behind an OL that had 3 pro bowlers. The Cowboys had an ineffective offense this season and McFadden was part of it. Many here felt if he stayed healthy all season he would have 1500+ behind this OL go back to this summer and read the predictions. If you're looking to argue all day go find someone else to keep you entertained I'm here to watch the teams that are playing today.

I'm not arguing. I'm merely replying to illogical posts. I generally don't even pay attention to who the poster is.