Sunday Wildcard Playoff Games

IAmLegend

Reaction score
The country just now suddenly realizing that the Skins are only in the playoffs cause of how awful our division was.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Hard to mock them after a 4 win season. At least it looks like they've found their QB.

I wouldnt have mocked them if I didn't see countless skins fans on youtube talking like they were the best team in the nfl.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Hard to mock them after a 4 win season. At least it looks like they've found their QB.

They said that after rg3 first season too. Cousins hasn't beating a winning team yet. Reed is that offense.. There he is again wide open

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Strange Washington would have Vince Lombardi in their ROH when he only coached there one season. He'll always be known for the Packers.

Probably because he was the best coach they had between 1946 and 1969. lol

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Point to where you said he was late 1st or early second back in 2005 or where anyone (you think is not a crap site) corroborates. I gave you Ted Thompson as an NFL GM who said he was sure he'd be long by 24 until he really looked at the teams ahead of him. you gave me...what?

You're argument is the tired "NFL teams passed on him that is my proof, that supports my claim he wasnt a great prospect" I dont need to succomb to "Cleveland skipped on him at #3 or TB skipped at #5" to tuck tail on my point. People slip for many reasons, one of those reasons is that many NFL teams are continually stupid. In this draft, 3 RBs were taken in the top 5. in the last 10 years, many have finally come around that you need to pass well vs running well.

Nick Saban’s justification for taking Brown reflects a lot of this:

In four games against LSU when Saban coached there, Brown carried just 35 times for 184 yards and two touchdowns. Still, Saban liked what he saw — especially a short fourth-quarter run in a close game.

“It’s not one of the plays that are on the highlights, but he ran over about nine guys,” Saban said. “It was only about a 7-yard gain, but I had to say to myself, ‘Man, what a competitor.'”

You are rewriting history in your mind. If not, post some evidence . If not, I dont have much more time to waste arguing.

Still waiting for your analysis of his college tape. Tedford was it.

Haha, what am I rewriting? That teams passed on him? That his core mechanics in college were not even as close as sound as they are now? That he couldn't beat out an old QB that had a terrible 2005/06 season?

What am I rewriting? I never said your crap sites didn't have him ranked highly, I stated he was a late first round to early second round talent initially coming out of college. The draft which is a better indicator of team boards than your armchair scout sites proves what he was: A late first round talent that needed time to develop.

Still waiting for where you point out to where I "rewrote history". :lmao2:

Cowboys22

Reaction score
If you've been rooting for the Packers after that debacle last year, I think your Cowboy fan credentials should be questioned as well.

It wasn't Green Bays fault Dez dropped the ball and made the refs make a call. Washington is a long time hated division rival. I will never want them to win unless it benefits the Cowboys.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jordan Reed is the truth. We should try that TE who can move his limbs thing.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I wouldnt have mocked them if I didn't see countless skins fans on youtube talking like they were the best team in the nfl.

I'm not getting on you for mocking them, if there was a way for both the Packers & Washington to lose this game, I'd love it.