Twitter: Super Bowl odds

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
If anyone knows ARods weaknesses, it would be MM. I like our chances against GB this year. Especially the way our defense is playing.
Gotta get their first. We won't be playing the NFC east in the playoffs.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Were you one of those saying that back in 2016?
54472327.jpg

Jstopper

Reaction score
You keep wanting to use other teams as an example. You can’t look at the trends of other teams because we don’t know all the trends they’ve had, we don’t follow them close. The Cowboys have had trouble handling success ever since Waite Phillips was the head coach. That trend carried over to Jason Garrett and McCarthy. The Cowboys have had trouble fading later in the season dating back to Wade Phillips. There’s certain things that we continue to see regardless who the head coach is. This current team reminds me of the 07 team. There’s a number of similarities. The 07 team had an explosive offense that sputtered out later in the season. Romo’s game started to unravel and we’re seeing the same thing with Dak and this offense.

This team isn’t similar to the 07 team imo that’s a stretch. Difference of opinion, I guess we will see

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The Packers OLine is a hot mess. There is no way they can protect Rodgers from our front 7. It’s baffling how so many people on this forum are in awe of the Packers. They’re good but certainly beatable.

Rodgers is a magician. His Oline doesn’t matter most of the time.

He’s facing a good pass rush tomorrow. Let’s see if it matters. Go Browns.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This team isn’t similar to the 07 team imo that’s a stretch. Difference of opinion, I guess we will see

You don’t want to see the similarities. The 07 team had a very explosive offense just like our current team and it sputtered out just like our current team. The 07 team was loaded with offensive talent especially at WR with TO and Terry Glenn just like our current team. Romo’s game faltered that season just like Dak’s. The 07 team was averaging over 30 points a game just like our current team was early in the season. I’m not saying the Cowboys will end up like the 07 team but the offense and Dak have got to get better or we won’t make it far in the playoffs. We can’t expect our defense to force turnovers every week and win games against good teams. We’ll see how the rest of the season plays out.

Jstopper

Reaction score
You don’t want to see the similarities. The 07 team had a very explosive offense just like our current team and it sputtered out just like our current team. The 07 team was loaded with offensive talent especially at WR with TO and Terry Glenn just like our current team. Romo’s game faltered that season just like Dak’s. The 07 team was averaging over 30 points a game just like our current team was early in the season. I’m not saying the Cowboys will end up like the 07 team but the offense and Dak have got to get better or we won’t make it far in the playoffs. We can’t expect our defense to force turnovers every week and win games against good teams. We’ll see how the rest of the season plays out.

every other team in the history of the league that won defensively was able to depend on their defense. Don’t see any reason we can’t do the same.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
every other team in the history of the league that won defensively was able to depend on their defense. Don’t see any reason we can’t do the same.

Every team in history that won championships defensively had a great pass rush. We don’t have a great pass rush. We only got one sack last week playing against two backup QBs. We’re winning with defense right now because of of takeaways. If we don’t get multiple takeaways we’re going be in trouble if the offense continues to sputter. We’ve gotten something like 12 takeaways the past 3 games all against backup QBs.

Jstopper

Reaction score
Every team in history that won championships defensively had a great pass rush. We don’t have a great pass rush. We only got one sack last week playing against two backup QBs. We’re winning with defense right now because of of takeaways. If we don’t get multiple takeaways we’re going be in trouble if the offense continues to sputter. We’ve gotten something like 12 takeaways the past 3 games all against backup QBs.

we don’t have a great pass rush? Lmaooo okay

Blackrain

Reaction score
If the bean counters in the league have any influence it will be Brady vs Belichick. Have to believe that's the biggest moneymaker

terra

Reaction score
Figures you would try and blame Romo for TO being injured and Terry Glenn being a faint shadow of himself. SO he had an injured TO and spit the bit Crayton for his primary WRs. Really great. Terry Glenn was truly DONE and TO was seriously hobbled. He had Witten but that was it. Blame it on Romo; broken record of the moronic Romo hater club.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
we don’t have a great pass rush? Lmaooo okay

Do you even bother to do any research or do you just have an agenda to disagree with everything I say? The Cowboys have 32 sacks this season which ranks 16th. Do you call that great? Lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Figures you would try and blame Romo for TO being injured and Terry Glenn being a faint shadow of himself. SO he had an injured TO and spit the bit Crayton for his primary WRs. Really great. Terry Glenn was truly DONE and TO was seriously hobbled. He had Witten but that was it. Blame it on Romo; broken record of the moronic Romo hater club.

Romo stunk in December/January 2007/08. His game went into a complete funk and it had nothing to do with his receivers. Dak’s receivers are dropping balls but he’s not playing well despite that.

Jstopper

Reaction score
Do you even bother to do any research or do you just have an agenda to disagree with everything I say? The Cowboys have 32 sacks this season which ranks 16th. Do you call that great? Lol

You’re not gonna play around with and be disingenuous with numbers with me like you do with other ppl. Have Demarcus Lawrence, Gregory, Parsons and Gallimore been together all year? What has that pass rush been since they’ve been here? 6 sacks and dozens of pressures that have led to rushed passed and loads of interceptions. Yes I call that great and if you don’t that’s your issue lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You’re not gonna play around with and be disingenuous with numbers with me like you do with other ppl. Have Demarcus Lawrence, Gregory, Parsons and Gallimore been together all year? What has that pass rush been since they’ve been here? 6 sacks and dozens of pressures that have led to rushed passed and loads of interceptions. Yes I call that great and if you don’t that’s your issue lol

They were all together last week and we only came up with one sack against two backup QBs. The Giants came away with more sacks than we did. Our leading sacker is a part-time edge rusher. We don’t have a great pass rush and our 16th ranking proves it. We’re not getting enough QBs on the ground and that could come back to bite us in the playoffs.