Twitter: Super Bowl odds

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
Maybe this is why...
"since Aaron Rodgers became the Packers' starter in 2008, they have dominated the rivalry, as Rodgers has a 7-2 record against the Cowboys, including a perfect 3-0 record in Dallas."

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I don't see it.
Who in the AFC do you see with a shot? KC’s defense has been playing great and we know their offense is capable of exploding. I don’t think there’s any doubt they’re the best team in the AFC.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Who in the AFC do you see with a shot? KC’s defense has been playing great and we know their offense is capable of exploding. I don’t think there’s any doubt they’re the best team in the AFC.
I don't see an AFC team that can win the Super Bowl.

CWR

Reaction score
Is that what you think PTSD is?

Yes that's exactly it. These poor fans have been brutalized by this team, and they are now struggling to make it through a season.

It's a joke Joe, but go ahead and get on your soapbox. It's been awhile since you've demanded me off your lawn. Lol

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Yes that's exactly it. These poor fans have been brutalized by this team, and they are now struggling to make it through a season.

It's a joke Joe, but go ahead and get on your soapbox. It's been awhile since you've demanded me off your lawn. Lol
LOL, what? :muttley:

Jstopper

Reaction score
The odds never take into account a teams history. I take into account the teams history.

your teams history means Jack diddly squat. The chiefs went 50 years without making it back to a Superbowl. Did that have any effect on the 2019 team? The eagles had never won a Superbowl in their entire history as a franchise. How did that effect their 2017 team? History means nothing dude

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
your teams history means Jack diddly squat. The chiefs went 50 years without making it back to a Superbowl. Did that have any effect on the 2019 team? The eagles had never won a Superbowl in their entire history as a franchise. How did that effect their 2017 team? History means nothing dude

You’re going 50 years back with the Chiefs. I’m not going near that far back with the Cowboys. You obviously got the wrong take from my post. I’m looking at the past two decades starting with Wade Phillips. Some of the same trends still exist.

Jstopper

Reaction score
You’re going 50 years back with the Chiefs. I’m not going near that far back with the Cowboys. You obviously got the wrong take from my post. I’m looking at the past two decades starting with Wade Phillips. Some of the same trends still exist.

***? Your angle makes no sense. Okay let’s attack it from your perspective. The chiefs hadn’t even sniffed the afc championship game in the previous two decades. Now what baring did that have on the 2019 team?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
***? Your angle makes no sense. Okay let’s attack it from your perspective. The chiefs hadn’t even sniffed the afc championship game in the previous two decades. Now what baring did that have on the 2019 team?

You keep wanting to use other teams as an example. You can’t look at the trends of other teams because we don’t know all the trends they’ve had, we don’t follow them close. The Cowboys have had trouble handling success ever since Waite Phillips was the head coach. That trend carried over to Jason Garrett and McCarthy. The Cowboys have had trouble fading later in the season dating back to Wade Phillips. There’s certain things that we continue to see regardless who the head coach is. This current team reminds me of the 07 team. There’s a number of similarities. The 07 team had an explosive offense that sputtered out later in the season. Romo’s game started to unravel and we’re seeing the same thing with Dak and this offense.

plymkr

Reaction score
The Packers OLine is a hot mess. There is no way they can protect Rodgers from our front 7. It’s baffling how so many people on this forum are in awe of the Packers. They’re good but certainly beatable.
Exactly how I feel. They're good but beatable. I think if our defense plays the way it's playing and our offense can get in sync then we're better. A lot of people seem to be scared of the Packers. I respect them but I don't fear them. I feel if we play our game we can beat anyone.

So what I'm saying is I feel of we play our best game then we can beat any other team playing their best game. We can beat you with the pass, grind out the running game and get TO's on defense. Our best will beat anyone else's best. JMO

NotForLong

Reaction score
I don’t get all the Mac Jones love. His arm is average at best. And he can get that deer in headlights look.

I’d be really surprised if they were to get there.
He is still more talented then Dak and he has Bill in his corner

NotForLong

Reaction score
I don’t see how the Cowboys could be ahead of the Bucs and Packers. Those odds are pretty ridiculous in my opinion. Most of the odds don’t have the Cowboys ahead of either team. Don’t see how the Pats could be rated ahead of either one of those teams either.
They arent odds they ate percentages . . . one dorks opinion

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

With so many variables and protocals the odds should be a tossup.
I like our chances, but I'd put Cowboys at 5.

Good lads, do not care about the chiefs and Pats at this juncture. Save it for the Super Bowl.
Let us worry, bland followers, about the Pack, the Bucs, Rams and Cards, alright chaps? Very well, then.