T NEW needs to keep his big mouth shut... recap added

khiladi

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2483573 said:
No kidding. Romo and Newman are good buddies, hanging out and playing golf together.

Newman is always a great teammate and has everyone's back. Knowing this ******** show, you know the focus was on TO being disruptive and I'm sure TN was just disputing that.

Or maybe he's just a rat like Alex thinks. :rolleyes:

And to tyke's post, which wasn't up when I first posted... He seriously said the players have no respect for the coaches? Somehow I doubt that... No offense.

I'm lovin' it... Now Newman is sayign TO isn't getting the ball enough... And everyone on here was bashin' TO as if this was 'his' issue...

triplets92

Reaction score
I think all of this TO stuff is extreamly inflated. watch them come out and win the giants game and everybody will change there words and say "the cowboys will make the playoffs" it's stupid to think all of this is true

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
dbair1967;2483593 said:
Honestly other than a few plays, Pittsburgh didnt get much pressure on the QB.

I think anybody that watched that game and hadnt seen either team play much would have to conclude that Dallas had a far superior pass rush to Pittsburgh's.
Agreed. I was shocked at how little pressure they got on Tony, considering their reputation (and stats).

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Wood;2483585 said:
here is an idea....how about getting Romo some pass protection and he will have the TIME to find those open guys.

Other than the 1st Washington matchup and the Arizona game, our pass protection has been pretty solid. He was hardly touched or bothered in the first three games of the season, and the protection has been pretty damn good since he came back. The run blocking hasnt been great, but the pass protection has been pretty good.

And that includes the Pitt game.

sbark

Reaction score
Did I miss TO going over the middle vrs. the Steelers?...........did i miss him trying to get himself into a hot route where Tony could see him easy?

Romo guilty also,--Crayton open Bennet open with a look earlier in game....

What I remember all day was verticle routes out of TO

Now that may well be a Garrett Problem more than TO......dont know

but all I know, once Holland went out, Romo's internal clock speeded up 45%,
and that is why Pitts was able to jump on the witten route for a pik 6.....

Boysboy

Reaction score
triplets92;2483601 said:
I think all of this TO stuff is extreamly inflated. watch them come out and win the giants game and everybody will change there words and say "the cowboys will make the playoffs" it's stupid to think all of this is true

"Consider yourself sucked!" :D

Kangaroo

Reaction score
This sounds just like Philly the McNabb Crowd and the TO crowd

Is that because the Headcoach is a dufuss

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
theogt;2483598 said:
I think you're missing something here. He was talking about coaches not taking blame. Wade does that. Whether he's on TV or not acting if he knows nothing is irrelevant.

Edit: I see you were owned by WG. LOL.
It's not about ownage, theogt. Honestly, people are so wrapped up in their own mindset that they don't read thru information that's readily available. They just jump on the latest thread title and go from there.

And it all started because the OC had meetings with his primary receivers.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Wood;2483568 said:
hate to say it...but same thing happend in philly. Locker room became divided then hugh douglas went after TO in physical confrontation and then owner knew he had to let TO go.
And SF traded an all pro WR Terrell Owens to Philly for what, a 3rd rounder?

It's amazing that these teams, ESPN, the Dallas media, and the obvious insane behavior we see on the side lines are nothing, it's everyone and everything else that is wrong, and TO that is right.

I would reiterate the same thing that someone else said yesterday, many of these same fans justifying TO's behavior would defend OJ Simpson if he helped us win.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2483610 said:
It's not about ownage, theogt. Honestly, people are so wrapped up in their own mindset that they don't read thru information that's readily available. They just jump on the latest thread title and go from there.
It's not about reading through it. It's about wholly making things up to fit your own agenda.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Kangaroo;2483608 said:

I think you just answered your own question... Is Andy Reid a dufus?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Double Trouble;2483611 said:

once upon a time, they traded an all pro pass rusher for what amounted to nothing as well.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Why doesn't Wade just tell these guys to shut up?

It doesn't matter if T-New, Brady James, or anyone else is right. Half of the NFL loses every week, but no one else has this much drama.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Kangaroo;2483608 said:

Or maybe its just we have a fan base that vastly blows almost every little thing out of proportion.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
triplets92;2483537 said:
He's on ESPN givng the stupid media all the fuel they need to keep this idiotic T.O. story burning
So you're saying he needs to drink Jerry, Wade & Jasons's cool-aid and become another brain-dead zombie?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
theogt;2483614 said:
It's not about reading through it. It's about wholly making things up to fit your own agenda.
Well that, too. For some people. I don't know that that applies to Dave. I just think that some folks just don't do enough info-filtering.

And you can read through most threads on here to tell who does and who doesn't.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Double Trouble;2483611 said:

It's amazing that these teams, ESPN, the Dallas media, and the obvious insane behavior we see on the side lines are nothing, it's everyone and everything else that is wrong, and TO that is right.

I would reiterate the same thing that someone else said yesterday, many of these same fans justifying TO's behavior would defend OJ Simpson if he helped us win.

SF initially traded him to Baltimore-but Owens badly wanted to go to Philly, that he just threw a hissy fit and did everything to void this trade(he went on national tv to throw Kyle Bohler under the bus)...and this DESPITE the Ravens offering him a $17m bonus.

In the end, an arbitration hearing IN Philly ruled for Owens(imagine if they didn't, the fans there would have cut the arbitrator's **** off), the Ravens got a #2 as compensation from the Niners, and the Niners were the ones that got HOSED on the deal. Also-by the deal all of this went down, the FA period all but passed, and all of the decent WRs were already taken for the Ravens to have no options. This ended up setting them back 2 or so years.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
dbair1967;2483619 said:
Or maybe its just we have a fan base that vastly blows almost every little thing out of proportion.
And a good portion of them trying to overlook the obvious in desperation for a playoff run.

triplets92

Reaction score
chinch;2483620 said:
So you're saying he needs to drink Jerry, Wade & Jasons's cool-aid and become another brain-dead zombie?

no I'm saying basicly and simply don't air out your dirty jersey and public. I like to think these guys are proffesional enough to have a problem and sit down with the coaches and talk it out not run to the media with gripe and talk simple Ed's ear off

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2483597 said:
That's not true, Dave. Don't let your dislike of him overrule the facts.

In his presser yesterday, he did respond to the meetings situation. He'll probably address this other nonsense in his presser today.

The audio of Newman's interview will probably be on ESPN later today.

I'm sitting here watching it. He said "I don't know any thing about it."
Then went on to say "we throw for a lot of yards"

Then just blah blah blah.