T NEW needs to keep his big mouth shut... recap added

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Alexander;2483672 said:
I'd like to believe this team is mentally strong enough to say that is the case but I don't see it. It just continues to keep the circus in town.
I don't think it takes mental toughness at all. I just don't see how it can have any effect whatsoever. It's just about whining fans.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2483671 said:
Is that from today's presser or yesterday's?

That I don't know. I'm sure they will show it 100 more times. Do they do pressers this early?

Boysboy

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2483673 said:
I liked Rivera and Singletary. Wade fails as HC every where he has been.
Starts out strong then fades quick.

When both of them interviewed here 2 years ago, I was thrilled. If Wade goes, I hope we get another shot at both of them.

Reaction score
sbark;2483605 said:
Did I miss TO going over the middle vrs. the Steelers?...........did i miss him trying to get himself into a hot route where Tony could see him easy?

Romo guilty also,--Crayton open Bennet open with a look earlier in game....

What I remember all day was verticle routes out of TO

Now that may well be a Garrett Problem more than TO......dont know

but all I know, once Holland went out, Romo's internal clock speeded up 45%,
and that is why Pitts was able to jump on the witten route for a pik 6.....

Uh no....

It was picked because the entire team knew he was going to get the ball. And when you stare down your safety valve it will happen.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2483661 said:
What does reading have to do with what I'm watching?
Apparently you can't hear either. The way he said it was clear he knew exactly what happened and wasn't going to get into it with the media.

He said, "I don't know anything about that, except Jason said..."

Then he cut himself off and went into some coachspeak about talking to players. So clearly he knows about it, based on (1) the tone in his voice, and (2) actually saying he talked to Jason Garrett about it.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dave_in-NC;2483679 said:
That I don't know. I'm sure they will show it 100 more times. Do they do pressers this early?
I think if they were traveling, then he might do an early presser. That's why I asked. Because if it was today's, then the context of what you saw might warrant an eyeroll in Wade's direction.

But if it's from yesterday, then it has nothing to do with this ESPN stuff...other than what was reported.

T-new is giving them more fodder, but until I see his full comments or listen to the audio, then I'll wait before making anymore comments about what he said.

rockj7

Reaction score
like he does when he is running his yap to the media we would be 9-4 right know:banghead:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
triplets92;2483537 said:
He's on ESPN givng the stupid media all the fuel they need to keep this idiotic T.O. story burning

Just out of curiosity, have you said the same thing about T.O.?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
theogt;2483682 said:
Apparently you can't hear either. The way he said it was clear he knew exactly what happened and wasn't going to get into it with the media.

Then he cut himself off and went into some coachspeak about talking to players. So clearly he knows about it, based on (1) the tone in his voice, and (2) actually saying he talked to Jason Garrett about it.

Ok but that isn't what they showed. he said as I stated. "I know nothing about that" when asked about the supposed meeting. Then he said we throw for a lot of yards. blah blah blah.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
theogt;2483682 said:

Exactly.

But it's more fun for some to see only the "I don't know" part and ignore the rest of the factual information.

triplets92

Reaction score
tyke1doe;2483690 said:
Just out of curiosity, have you said the same thing about T.O.?

no becasue I think hell has a better chance of freezing over before TO gives bspn an interview

tyke1doe

Reaction score
khiladi;2483600 said:
I'm lovin' it... Now Newman is sayign TO isn't getting the ball enough... And everyone on here was bashin' TO as if this was 'his' issue...

I didn't hear him say that. In fact, the host (can't remember his name) asked him does he think T.O. is not getting the ball enough and he said all he knows good things happen when T.O. gets the ball and he likes to see T.O. get the ball.

He sidestepped the question.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2483691 said:
Ok but that isn't what they showed. he said as I stated. "I know nothing about that" when asked about the supposed meeting. Then he said we throw for a lot of yards. blah blah blah.
The yards part was well after. They completely cut it up to feed people like you.

Do you feel like your were sucked? Or does it just feel normal by now?

triplets92

Reaction score
tyke1doe;2483700 said:
I didn't hear him say that. In fact, the host (can't remember his name) asked him does he think T.O. is not getting the ball enough and he said all he knows good things happen when T.O. gets the ball and he likes to see T.O. get the ball.

He sidestepped the question.

/no he said "I think TP should get the ball more because when he does we win games"

tyke1doe

Reaction score
triplets92;2483698 said:
no becasue I think hell has a better chance of freezing over before TO gives bspn an interview

I think you misunderstood my question. Let me be a little clearer. Did you also tell T.O. to keep his big mouth shut after press conferences and in the Deion interview where he talks about getting the ball more?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Right now all the players need to shut their mouths and do their jobs. There have been ample break down at various position that not 1 man on this team can claim he has been beyond making costly mistakes. I hope these guys get together in the locker room and air out their differences and then leave it the locker room and do the job you are being paid very well to do. Right now we don’t need guys talking about playoffs or SB or any other BS we need guys to cowboy up and play the damn games and to stay focused in the games.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2483693 said:
Exactly.

But it's more fun for some to see only the "I don't know" part and ignore the rest of the factual information.

For what reason? If he said the Garrett part they aren't showing that.
This is the first I have seen it. Maybe it was yesterday and they now condensed it. I know what I'm watching. If I missed part of it I will admit it.

The bottom line is weather or not any of this is true, the HC should be putting a stop to it.

triplets92

Reaction score
tyke1doe;2483707 said:
I think you misunderstood my question. Let me be a little clearer. Did you also tell T.O. to keep his big mouth shut after press conferences and in the Deion interview where he talks about getting the ball more?

oh well yeah we all think TO should shut up and play ball but in this case Tnew threw gas all over this TO fire. T.O. is going to give his fair bs to the media but the last thing anyone needs to do is add to that and tnew did exactly that

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Newman didn't say any thing wrong.
They just played it.
He said it's he said she said, nothing is concrete, and Garrett has an open door policy and Romo goes to Garrett time to time.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2483724 said:
Newman didn't say any thing wrong.
They just played it.
He said it's he said she said, nothing is concrete, and Garrett has an open door policy and Romo goes to Garrett time to time.

Thank You! :)