T.O. makes me sick

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
The only reason Owens made those "nice" comments in his PC was because he doesn't to give the media anything to work with. You know and I know that deep down, T.O. wants to scream at Brad Johnson and make a scene. At least T.O. has some brains

TheSport78

Reaction score
Audiman;2375696 said:
quick question. are you a really happy guy all the time?

No, but I also don't play WR for the Dallas Cowboys and I'm not the most scrutinized player in the HISTORY of the NFL

Randy White

Reaction score
TheSport78;2375671 said:
T.O. can say whatever BS he wants, but he doesn't show it in his DEMEANOUR. I have no agenda, but the guy has clearly lost a step and needs to accept his role as a 2nd or 3rd option on this team.

Really ?

So why does he keep getting double teammed ?

:starspin

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
TheSport78;2375647 said:
Fox showed a shot of T.O. walking off the field after the game was decided and he had this "pouting" look on his face. The guy doesn't care if his team wins or not, but rather he needs his stats so he can make it into the Hall of Fame. He needs that spotlight; the guy is bipolar. We all know Owens is such a selfish player, but he really showed it today. He's supposed to be a veteran leader on his team, but instead he's setting a terrible example of his "ME ME ME" attitude. Ok I'm tired I need a nap..good win guys ha

Need attention much?

braw

Reaction score
TheSport78;2375700 said:
The only reason Owens made those "nice" comments in his PC was because he doesn't to give the media anything to work with. You know and I know that deep down, T.O. wants to scream at Brad Johnson and make a scene. At least T.O. has some brains

You are just looking for attention. Nobody knows what one person is thinking. Because using your logic, your constant talk of TO lets me know and everyone else know you have a man crush.

Audiman

Reaction score
TheSport78;2375704 said:
No, but I also don't play WR for the Dallas Cowboys and I'm not the most scrutinized player in the HISTORY of the NFL

well, they say ignorance is bliss. I figured you're a happy guy...

seriously, Owens is the best WR on this team and one of the best in the NFL. Romo was in a funk and got injured, Johnson is not good... our offense just hasn't been clicking like it should, so he's frustrated. rightfully so.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
TheSport78;2375700 said:

You should ask Santa for a Home Lobotomy Kit for Christmas.

:bang2:

Warick

Reaction score
TheSport78;2375700 said:

Are you kidding me? I wanted to scream at Brad Johnson, and make a scene, and I think most of the people in chat did too.

TheSport78

Reaction score
Warick;2375738 said:
Are you kidding me? I wanted to scream at Brad Johnson, and make a scene, and I think most of the people in chat did too.
As did I, but Owens is an actual player on the team. He cannot be a veteran player in this league and show those types of emotions when your team is LOOKING for a leader

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
TheSport78;2375671 said:
T.O. can say whatever BS he wants, but he doesn't show it in his DEMEANOUR. I have no agenda, but the guy has clearly lost a step and needs to accept his role as a 2nd or 3rd option on this team.

:confused::huh:

jaded0913

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2375687 said:
http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/Whambulance.gif

waahmbulance.jpg

ComicBookGuy

Reaction score
TheSport78;2375746 said:
As did I, but Owens is an actual player on the team. He cannot be a veteran player in this league and show those types of emotions when your team is LOOKING for a leader
I also enjoy making things up without any real evidence at all.

I heard TO kicks puppies and makes dead baby jokes routinely.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Interesting.

If you recorded the game, you will see Terrell Owens going over to congratulate Roy Williams after he scored a TD.

Is the guy disappointed with his numbers? You bet, but whether people want to believe it or not, this guy is all about winning a Super Bowl.

The only time you ever hear Terrell Owens say something in Dallas is when he doesn't get the ball and we are in the mist of a losing streak.

Period.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
TheSport78;2375700 said:

[youtube]NVA_drkW3D4[/youtube]

Snaggletooth

Reaction score
Aikmaniac;2375657 said:
I'm sure you wouldn't have the same look on your face watching those ducks flutter over your head, dropping five yards away from you or heading to the second row in the stands.

:hammer: :hammer:

gazmc_06

Reaction score
TheSport78;2375671 said:

Shut up....

That will be all.