T.O. makes me sick

panther1012

Reaction score
TheSport78;2375671 said:
T.O. can say whatever BS he wants, but he doesn't show it in his DEMEANOUR. I have no agenda, but the guy has clearly lost a step and needs to accept his role as a 2nd or 3rd option on this team.

TheSport; Are you on crack? 2nd or 3rd option !!! Please enlighten me to who is the option BEFORE TO?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
http://i55.***BLOCKED***/albums/g152/BigDFan5/rangers_157.gif

http://i55.***BLOCKED***/albums/g152/BigDFan5/owenswink.gif

MWILL

Fear the Afro
Reaction score
TheSport78;2375647 said:
Fox showed a shot of T.O. walking off the field after the game was decided and he had this "pouting" look on his face. The guy doesn't care if his team wins or not, but rather he needs his stats so he can make it into the Hall of Fame. He needs that spotlight; the guy is bipolar. We all know Owens is such a selfish player, but he really showed it today. He's supposed to be a veteran leader on his team, but instead he's setting a terrible example of his "ME ME ME" attitude. Ok I'm tired I need a nap..good win guys ha

GEEZ! Did u see this Offense?

If I was T.O. I would be happy with the win (which I'm sure he is) but knowing that your "O" is struggling (the side T.O. is playing on) would not make anybody playing on the offensive side too happy. How many 3 and outs did they have 2day?

T.O. knows this team is better than this. I hope he's not happy scoring 13pts.

Please lay off the negative T.O. posts! :starspin

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
TheSport78;2375671 said:
T.O. can say whatever BS he wants, but he doesn't show it in his DEMEANOUR. I have no agenda, but the guy has clearly lost a step and needs to accept his role as a 2nd or 3rd option on this team.

I think we should put him on the practice squad with Amendola.

Ok, ok... I cant hold a straight face :lmao:

Maikeru-sama;2375789 said:
Interesting.

If you recorded the game, you will see Terrell Owens going over to congratulate Roy Williams after he scored a TD.

Is the guy disappointed with his numbers? You bet, but whether people want to believe it or not, this guy is all about winning a Super Bowl.

The only time you ever hear Terrell Owens say something in Dallas is when he doesn't get the ball and we are in the mist of a losing streak.

Period.

Every word is true. Fact. :bow:

cowboyjoe;2375869 said:
this maybe a team now, let them play as a team, enjoy the win

Yes. Yes. Yes.

The possible "turning point".

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
:hammer:
braw;2375722 said:
You are just looking for attention. Nobody knows what one person is thinking. Because using your logic, your constant talk of TO lets me know and everyone else know you have a man crush.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
TheSport78;2375647 said:
Fox showed a shot of T.O. walking off the field after the game was decided and he had this "pouting" look on his face. The guy doesn't care if his team wins or not, but rather he needs his stats so he can make it into the Hall of Fame. He needs that spotlight; the guy is bipolar. We all know Owens is such a selfish player, but he really showed it today. He's supposed to be a veteran leader on his team, but instead he's setting a terrible example of his "ME ME ME" attitude. Ok I'm tired I need a nap..good win guys ha

If you really believe that then it's flat out pathetic that "he makes you sick".

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
If everybody cared about performing and stats as T.O. does, maybe this team would get out of its lethargic Wade trance and play like the Pro Bowlers they are and the future HOFers they will be.

I don't see how anybody could have a problem with this gifted and driven athlete.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2375669 said:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There...now he has really been told. :p: ;)

On a serious note...wonder why this guy did not mention D.Ware having a similar look walking off the field as his consecutive sack/game was stopped today.
Ya'll should listen to guys like this. I'm sure their were a lot of disappointed faces on the offensive guys faces, but Fox doesn't show anyone but TO. So what?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I'd be frustrated if I had to run a bunch of routes all day for nothing. TO is a better man than I for not throwing BJ under the bus...

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
TheSport78;2375647 said:

Now where exactly did I place that IGNORE button......oh drats, I always seem to misplace it when I desperately need it.

zack

Reaction score
Aikmaniac;2375657 said:
I'm sure you wouldn't have the same look on your face watching those ducks flutter over your head, dropping five yards away from you or heading to the second row in the stands.

Amen, If I were him, I would have been irritated as well.

jr3153

Reaction score
You know, I hear the media get onto Wade about is laid back attitude, but when TO says something, then he is wrong because he should be laid back.

If I w as TO, I just woudnt say ANYTHING. Of course that would be understood as I was made and a crybaby.

Fact of the matter is the entire media wants the Cowboys to fail. I mean come o n, the Boys were being criticized for not beating the Bengals by 50 points. Last time I checked this was the NFL, professional Football and not Texas verses SMU. Anything can happen on any given Sunday.

I just hope to weather the storm and Get Romo back where we can gel as a team. I would rather take a 10-6 team that is hot going into the playoffs than a 13-3 team that is not playing well.

Our defense really came together today, and I know they will still have bad games along the way, but the truth is they proved to themselves that they can do it. by the end of teh season, Roy will know the offense well, and then you c ant double them both!

Reaction score
TheSport78;2375671 said:

Behind who .. Crayton?

Yeah he clearly lost a step when he ran right by a 21 year old rookie (Talib ) and was underthrown by BJ....

No idea what you are talking about...

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
jr3153;2376228 said:
You know, I hear the media get onto Wade about is laid back attitude, but when TO says something, then he is wrong because he should be laid back.

If I w as TO, I just woudnt say ANYTHING. Of course that would be understood as I was made and a crybaby.

Fact of the matter is the entire media wants the Cowboys to fail. I mean come o n, the Boys were being criticized for not beating the Bengals by 50 points. Last time I checked this was the NFL, professional Football and not Texas verses SMU. Anything can happen on any given Sunday.

I just hope to weather the storm and Get Romo back where we can gel as a team. I would rather take a 10-6 team that is hot going into the playoffs than a 13-3 team that is not playing well.

Our defense really came together today, and I know they will still have bad games along the way, but the truth is they proved to themselves that they can do it. by the end of teh season, Roy will know the offense well, and then you c ant double them both!

Again - for the 100th freakin' time - it had NOTHING to do with the final score. It had to do with how poorly we played.

Why is that so hard to understand? Some of you people have a major mental block.

JVita17

Benched
Reaction score
Rack;2376236 said:
Again - for the 100th freakin' time - it had NOTHING to do with the final score. It had to do with how poorly we played.

Why is that so hard to understand? Some of you people have a major mental block.

Major mental block indeed. Surprisingly I only see ONE idiot posting in this thread. hmm....Maybe T.O. isnt as bad as this moron is making him out to be.

I think T.O. is the only guy with heart on this offense

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
and don't forget his lame high five on Williams after the TD, you have to know he hated the fact another WR caught a TD pass :cool:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Well, you're better off than the rest of us with only 1 player making you sick.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
panther1012;2375876 said:
TheSport; Are you on crack? 2nd or 3rd option !!! Please enlighten me to who is the option BEFORE TO?

Witten is clearly the number 1 option in this offense, and I'de argue that by the time Romo comes back, Roy Williams will be the #2 option, making Owens the most expensive decoy in football