Twitter: Taco will not be activated tomorrow

Common Sense

Reaction score
To have the information out that Charlton is inactive the day before the official pregame announcement is odd to me. Maybe there's a trade, but the timing is interesting.

Charlton should net a 4th or no deal. I expect a player for player trade.

A player for player trade makes a lot of sense at the right position. Backup QB? OT? TE? CB, even?

85Cowboy85

Reaction score
Even with Gregory and Quinn out he's inactive. You can pretty much stick a fork in him at this point.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Are Giants' fans a) breathing a sigh of relief and happy he is out, b) sad because he is out, or c) 'who?'
I doubt the Giants game plan changes at all with Taco being inactive.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I didn't really see that coming.

Has this been written anywhere except one tweet from Mike "King of Clickbait" Fisher? 99% this is about an injury, 1% that the broken clock is right at this time of day.

TheGoat73

Reaction score
I hate Marinelli,idiot screwed us over with Taco and his pet cat Hill is going down the same path,wish he would just retire and leave us alone.
Hill hasn’t even seen the start of his rookie season. He was a second round “upside” pick. He’s not supposed to have a starting spot on lock by now.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Hill hasn’t even seen the start of his rookie season. He was a second round “upside” pick. He’s not supposed to have a starting spot on lock by now.

Every draft pick we have made for the last five years sucked, according to the fans.

Except for Zeke and Dak Prescott, where fans got over their initial impression quickly.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
What?....No Taco!!!? Damnit..now I have to go to the store again. Had shrimp tacos planed for my game day meal. @Ranching is going to be disappointed. What to do? What to do?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Is this real? Taco is finally about to have a good season for us and now they are thinking about trading him? :facepalm:

TheGoat73

Reaction score
Every draft pick we have made for the last five years sucked, according to the fans.

Except for Zeke and Dak Prescott, where fans got over their initial impression quickly.

We have done pretty well since leaving the Lacewell and Zampese days.

Hill is a physical presence. Square and thick in the box like Dontari Poe. Quick off the snap. We need a guy like him. Still glad we drafted him and hope he comes along.

Wood

Reaction score
I hate Marinelli,idiot screwed us over with Taco and his pet cat Hill is going down the same path,wish he would just retire and leave us alone.

They need to give him the wrong time for next year draft.