Tank’s disruption of the Eagles’ TD celebration

Lutonio

Reaction score
1. Throw the word "petty" around too much in the thread.

2. Respond to posters saying you're not going to waste time with their pettiness.

3. Tell everyone bye multiple times.

4. Lurk on the thread

5. Come back and respond to perceived pettiness.

Nav22

Reaction score
You don't draw the line, that's up to the refs to decide. Stop trying to justify petty vigilante justice. The Cowboys players were wrong.
I like how you won’t answer my question about George Teague.

Probably because you know it’ll make you look like either A) a hypocrite, or B) a softie.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
It's poor sportsmanship to disrupt a TD celebration like that. The NFL allows them now so who are you to say otherwise? And to those that think it was about the 2 yd play that got them into the end zone, no, it was about the 6 points just earned so stop being poor sports and let them do their thing to celebrate. Let the refs be concerned with if they do something inappropriate. Stop being so damn petty, people.
So is cheering when Michael Irvin went down in Philly. Don't tell others what to do just because you don't agree with it. Fans are giving their opinions, has nothing to do with being "petty".

When it comes to the Egals everything goes. Screw their TD celebration. Props for Tank. This is our house and Tank reminded those clowns of it. Had absolutely nothing to do with "poor sportsmanship".

You've been a troll on these boards since day one tossing your ignorance around to other members. If you don't agree with someone's post, so be it and move on. But don't criticize just because you don't agree. BYE

Last edited:

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
It has gotten out of hand. It goes beyond fun to just being stupid now. Meanwhile, Amari Cooper just took a damn blow torch to them and was completely composed. No potato sack race or birthing the football like it were a baby or generally making an idiot of himself.

I noticed that too. Amari Cooper, with his second 200+ yard game this season and three touchdowns in the game, scores and walks away.

Look, I'm not against these celebrations (though I personally think they're dumb), you celebrate when you do something special, not when you move the ball two yards against a defense that dominated you all game.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Normally I like the idea of stopping a team if you don't want them to celebrate but given the circumstances, game flow and the nature of the rivalry. I LOVED IT.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So is cheering when Michael Irvin went down in Philly. Don't tell others what to do just because you don't agree with it. Fans are giving their opinions, has nothing to do with being "petty".

When it comes to the Egals everything goes. Screw their TD celebration. Props for Dlaw. This is our house and Dlaw reminded those clowns of it. Had absolutely nothing to do with "poor sportsmanship".

You've been a troll on these boards since day one tossing your ignorance around to other members. If you don't agree with someone's post, so be it and move on. But don't criticize just because you don't agree. Because THAT, is being "petty".
I just share my opinion like anyone else. Take it or leave it, internet tough guy.

Nav22

Reaction score
September of 2000? No, I was in Kosovo represent our country to defend people that couldn't defend themselves from a war crimes bully. I didn't have the luxury of watching NFL football back then.
That’s terrific. Thanks for your service.

But I’m sure you’ve seen the footage of Teague/T.O. since then. Did you have a problem with what Teague did?

T-RO

Reaction score
Football is part street feet and that's about turf.

Earlier this year the team did little when Titans were dancing on the star. Titans went on to win easily.

Not yesterday! Roll Tank, Roll!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
That’s terrific. Thanks for your service.

But I’m sure you’ve seen the footage of Teague/T.O. since then. Did you have a problem with what Teague did?
I can't say I have seen the video of it. Paint the scene for me.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
September of 2000? No, I was in Kosovo represent our country to defend people that couldn't defend themselves from a war crimes bully. I didn't have the luxury of watching NFL football back then.

Sure

Dallasfann

Reaction score
:rolleyes: Desperately trying to defend the situation, just stop embarrassing yourself by defending your bar scene. I guess you had to be there. Glad I wasn't. Bye. :muttley:

Haha I don't give 2 ***** what you believe or don't believe. You are the only person that thinks a 2 yard TD drive is worthy of acting like they won the game. It was an embarrassing moment for the Eagles. All I'm saying is I had a friend who is a huge Eagle fan sitting right next to me at a bar that said they need to go to the sideline, and you are acting like that's an impossible situation. Maybe for you it is. Judging from your post I actually believe that. Also, trust me you're not the type of guy I'd prefer to watch a game with either. ;)

Kaiser

Reaction score
I noticed that too. Amari Cooper, with his second 200+ yard game this season and three touchdowns in the game, scores and walks away.

Amari did one before where he gathered everyone up and shot a free throw over the crossbar. But it was fast and everyone hustled off, it wasn't two acts of a Broadway play. That is the line I draw, just do it and move on. I don't need to see half of "Hamilton" after every score.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
The only person I can find that enjoyed the celebration is the "Cowboy" fan on this board Joesomethin...everyone else thought it was pretty lame. I'm glad our defense thought the same.

47319722_2515269398513529_7120373499738193920_o.jpg

https://www.igglephans.com/