Twitter: Tank gets the Hot Bois scooters for Xmas

zerofill

Reaction score
Do these idiots really get any sense from fans that they are cool? Because, I am pretty sure 100% of the intelligent fans think they suck, and wish someone would shove a hot poker up their _______. They literally are too stupid to know how dumb they are. I guess that is why ignorance is bliss.

Londonboy

Reaction score
PvD2Nyju.jpg

Hotboyz in their own minds.

04honda-c90.jpg

Hotboyz in reality.

LifetimeBoysFan

Reaction score
Good. They can use them scoot their butts out of here so we can bring in some productive lineman in the offseason.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I hope they have big mirrors so the fans have no choice, but to look at themselves as they pass by.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Nothing like a multi-millionaire spending foolishly on gifts for other multi-millionaires.

Wentz bought the guys up front fancy Bose soundbar speakers, specifically the SoundTouch 300, along with massage roller chairs for Christmas.

Can only imagine how many homeless families that kind of money could feed. :(

Jackson has the right idea. Hats off to you young man.
3kjocq.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Based on their performance, they should have received those Scout shopping scooters from Walmart. Use those to haul around their fat, slow butts.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
You're just projecting your own thoughts/feelings/prejudices? on to others. Anyone can be pimped out. Remember Cosmo Kramer....

Right. Except we weren't talking about anyone who looked like Kramer and the sole critique was of how a player dressed.