Tattoos!

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I don’t think the pictures really do it justice, the lighting sucks and I had to hold my arm at some wonky angles.

It’s a 3/4’s sleeve with time as the main theme. Unfortunately I have some horrendous vintage 90’s tribal on the upper part of my arm that got in the way.

Love the sundial and hourglass.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I've always wanted one but a certain long standing relationship kept me from doing so. Well... I now feel free to do whatever the **** I want and will be getting my first tattoo in the next few weeks. It'll be some relation to an infinity symbol on my rear shoulder blade with the birth dates of both my my lovely children woven into it along with the word family and some dog paws to signify my adoration for man's best friend. The artist is drawing something up this week. I can't freaking wait!

Final result. Youngest birthday on top. Oldest birthday on the bottom.

I'm already planning a shoulder/chest deal. This is freaking addictive!

tx0PKyx.jpg

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Trying a new forum :) Sorry if there is already a similar thread, I did a quick scan and didn't see one but I imagine there's one out there somewhere, please post link if there is.

I love tattoos, good ones, bad ones, patriotic, evil, black and gray, traditional, you name it. Many tattoos are personal so I would hope no one makes any negative comments unless the OP says somethimg themselves (I have some "badass" ****** vintage 90's tribal) but I'd love to see what you guys/gals have and if there are any stories behind them you're willing to share. I'd also like to know what styles you like, favorite artists with links provided if possible, etc. Whatever is tattoo related I'd love to hear and see about them.
I finally got my first tattoo last night. Took a few hours. Feeing was a little weird but got annoying near the end. Anyway, here it is.

23k831d.jpg

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I finally got my first tattoo last night. Took a few hours. Feeing was a little weird but got annoying near the end. Anyway, here it is.

23k831d.jpg
WHY DOES THE EAGLE'S HEAD SEEM TO BE GREEN??????????????????? :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Beautiful work though! :grin:

BTW, I've tried working out your Nicolas/Olivia concept, but I can't figure out a way to do it, without making the letters in one name too hard to read.

Last edited:

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
WHY DOES THE EAGLE'S HEAD SEEM TO BE GREEN??????????????????? :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Beautiful work though! :grin:

BTW, I've tried working out your Nicolas/Olivia concept, but I can't figure out a way to do it, without making the letters in one name too hard to read.
Thanks, man. Really appreciate it. The head actually has blue in it.

That’s awesome you have been trying to figure out the the Nicolas and Olivia tattoo. I found a website that generates ambigram tattoo designs and I can create one that will read each name both ways but still haven’t found a way to blend the names together. I will talk to the tattoo artist to see if he can do anything. But I may do each name separate and possibly put birth date in Roman numerals.

https://flipscript.com/ambigram-tattoos.aspx

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

That’s awesome you have been trying to figure out the the Nicolas and Olivia tattoo. I found a website that generates ambigram tattoo designs and I can create one that will read each name both ways but still haven’t found a way to blend the names together. I will talk to the tattoo artist to see if he can do anything. But I may do each name separate and possibly put birth date in Roman numerals.

What a cool website! I'd never heard of anything like that.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Is the concept that the blue in the head will eventually fade to look whitish?

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
I've always wanted to get a full back tat. it's a discreet place for a tat. Don't know if I'll ever get it though

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I like it! The line work, shading and colors on the eagle are really nice. I also like how your repping TX with both flags, that’s unique. Very solid bird ya got there!
Yeah, Texas might be the only state in which people do that. I'd laugh my *** off if I ever saw anyone get the Connecticut flag tattooed on them....but they'd have to tell me it was the Connecticut flag. Lol

aria

Reaction score
Yeah, Texas might be the only state in which people do that. I'd laugh my *** off if I ever saw anyone get the Connecticut flag tattooed on them....but they'd have to tell me it was the Connecticut flag. Lol
Haha...I never thought of that. I’ve seen plenty of outlines of Texas and flag tattoos but never any other state. Actually, that may be a slight lie, if I’m not mistaken a bartender (girl in early twenties) in Tulsa who was serving me may have had a small outline of Oklahoma and also had blue bonnets for TX.

When I said “unique”, I meant the eagle carrying the Texas flag in one claw and the ‘Merican flag in the other, that is something I have never seen and is a different way of “displaying” the Texas flag if you will.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Haha...I never thought of that. I’ve seen plenty of outlines of Texas and flag tattoos but never any other state. Actually, that may be a slight lie, if I’m not mistaken a bartender (girl in early twenties) in Tulsa who was serving me may have had a small outline of Oklahoma and also had blue bonnets for TX.

When I said “unique”, I meant the eagle carrying the Texas flag in one claw and the ‘Merican flag in the other, that is something I have never seen and is a different way of “displaying” the Texas flag if you will.
Oh yeah, I knew what you meant. I was just adding to your statement. :thumbup:

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score

Man, I was dreading the healing process but he put some medical tape on it that I took off after 5 days (last night). No scabbing. Skin is already washing off. Very little itching.