Tattoos!

aria

Reaction score
Figured this needed a come back, c’mon peeps, lets yoru work! This was done 5-6 years ago in San Francisco. Not too far from the original Toronado (you would love that bar Trouty). Very distinctive style, it’s all she does. All free handed.

Artist: https://2spirittattoo.com/roxx/

Inside of calf
Y4C0nQ1_d.jpg

Back of calf
suQpado_d.jpg

Front
tPLehbW_d.jpg

Outside
8PWft3x_d.jpg

Last edited:

rags747

Reaction score
I like the sleeve but not the calf tattoo so much. So how much does a sleeve like that cost approx? Are we talking 3-5k or am I totally way off? Beautifully done, love the Indian, twin towers where I actually got engaged up in the Windows of the World restaurant and love the fighter plane too. Very cool...

aria

Reaction score
I like the sleeve but not the calf tattoo so much. So how much does a sleeve like that cost approx? Are we talking 3-5k or am I totally way off? Beautifully done, love the Indian, twin towers where I actually got engaged up in the Windows of the World restaurant and love the fighter plane too. Very cool...
I appreciate your honesty, I love all tattoos whether I “like” them or not. Each one has a story, a style, a meaning or a memory. The one on my calf is definitely different and a lot of people think the calf is a cover up. It’s not, but I get it, it’s not for everyone (my mom hates it).

Preciate the compliment on the arm. That particular artist was very reasonable IMO, I think he was ~$200 hr at the time. Not that I really care but I already posted the hours so you can do the math, travel included it wasn’t cheap (tattoo alone was well over your guess).

Ironically, your least favorite tattoo cost the most per hour. I recently had a friend get in touch with that artist and she is now charging ~$400 an hour, I paid $250. Different strokes for different folks.

I have one more half sleeve some of you may like but I’m starting to feel like this thread is about me which I don’t want. I honestly thought there would be many more people contributing. Bad tattoos, good tattoos, who cares. I just want to see them and preferably hear the stories behind them (I get some are personal though).

@Trouty I had to skim through this thread to catch up, let’s see the back piece buddy!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I appreciate your honesty, I love all tattoos whether I “like” them or not. Each one has a story, a style, a meaning or a memory. The one on my calf is definitely different and a lot of people think the calf is a cover up. It’s not, but I get it, it’s not for everyone (my mom hates it).

Preciate the compliment on the arm. That particular artist was very reasonable IMO, I think he was ~$200 hr at the time. Not that I really care but I already posted the hours so you can do the math, travel included it wasn’t cheap (tattoo alone was well over your guess).

Ironically, your least favorite tattoo cost the most per hour. I recently had a friend get in touch with that artist and she is now charging ~$400 an hour, I paid $250. Different strokes for different folks.

I have one more half sleeve some of you may like but I’m starting to feel like this thread is about me which I don’t want. I honestly thought there would be many more people contributing. Bad tattoos, good tattoos, who cares. I just want to see them and preferably hear the stories behind them (I get some are personal though).

@Trouty I had to skim through this thread to catch up, let’s see the back piece buddy!
Can I lose a few lbs first?? :D

All of your tats are remarkable. The double black ink pops out, B.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
You're insane. That calf tattoo is gorgeous.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I tatted my own leg up, Aria. I will post some pics, but please give me a few more weeks to shed some more poundage

you've seen some of my tats, no?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
my double black ink on my back still pops out, Aria, 14 years later. The five inch initials i have as well as "sacrifice" below it. "sacrifice" spans the whole space of my mid back,, from rib cage to rib cage

your ink will last a lifetime. just superb art there, my brother

can't wait till you see what i did to my calf lol i was high on meth and did it upside down (leg crossed over my lap) with my friend's gun back in 2010. have also burned off tats i did on my right forearm. still, i have a bunch of ink on me

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
if you haven't seen my tats, brad, ill pm ya. some are personal i don't want every member to see. pm me bro. im off to pick up the little one but ill check in later tonight,

when i lose some lbs, ill share some w the thread

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I can't seem to get any decent pictures of my actual tattoos, but this is a black and grey version of my forearm tattoo. I wanted to have a family crest to reflect my particular branch of the family, so I turned the helmet more forward, and added the banner at the bottom, with our family motto. My oldest brother has it, as do 4 nephews, and I designed more feminine versions for one niece and one sister.
liwkMuAl.jpg

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Trying a new forum :) Sorry if there is already a similar thread, I did a quick scan and didn't see one but I imagine there's one out there somewhere, please post link if there is.

I love tattoos, good ones, bad ones, patriotic, evil, black and gray, traditional, you name it. Many tattoos are personal so I would hope no one makes any negative comments unless the OP says somethimg themselves (I have some "badass" ****ty vintage 90's tribal) but I'd love to see what you guys/gals have and if there are any stories behind them you're willing to share. I'd also like to know what styles you like, favorite artists with links provided if possible, etc. Whatever is tattoo related I'd love to hear and see about them.
I'll send a pic of what I did to my leg many years ago.
Don't let me forget. It has meaning... at least to me.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
5Grog.jpg

The center one is close right arm self inflicted at age 15 without the other stuff just grog
I used to love drinking coffee out of those white 'GROG' COFFEE CUPS Phillips 66 gas stations were giving away with a fill-up WAY BACK WHEN,,,I recall having 'one' in a kitchen cabinet here pretty recently, awhile back.

aria

Reaction score
if you haven't seen my tats, brad, ill pm ya. some are personal i don't want every member to see. pm me bro. im off to pick up the little one but ill check in later tonight,

when i lose some lbs, ill share some w the thread
I completely understand bud, I have a few that I purposefully left out as well. Based on our pm’s, I have a feeling you know what they’re about. Don’t feel obligated, this thread was meant to be fun and informative.

Even if someone doesn’t have tattoos but likes an artist, I love to see the link/work. This guy did some work on me, he’s incredibly humble and his prices are still very reasonable IMO. I like checking out his instagram on a regular basis just to see the work he does. He’s also a big Cowboys fan, we based our sessions around kickoff last year :starspin:

https://www.instagram.com/david_vega83/?hl=en

aria

Reaction score
Didn't design this one. First tattoo, when I was 18.
dFD5JrLl.jpg
Why a unicorn? The unicorn represents freedom, he's black to be different, and blowing smoke in defiance..........and because I can. :laugh:
Love it! Thanks for the pic and story. That’s awesome that you designed tattoos for your family, it’s something special, unique and meaningful that they can “carry” around with them for the rest of their lives. Eventually I’d like to get something small that my mom drew, she just doesn’t know it yet, haha.