TE Campbell to miss a week.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
50cent said:
Like I said, I enjoy your battles with Nors, because the are good debates. Kinda how I respected Jay-Z and Nas rap battle, because they kept it on wax. (Like you care) You guys really go at it, although I see too many post that are, Nors is a idiot(PAdding post if you ask me)!
Those are the ones that I'm talking about wish they had made the predictions, not you. I know you'll go out on the limb and back it up, some others won't, but they damn sure will pile on Nors for making his predictions.

I'm sorry but i dont see alot of that, i see alot of post saying here comes Nors' or some other types of jokes, but i ahve never seen somebody just say in there post nors is an idiot/dumb. Most people who talk about nors even close to that usually have more to there post describing why.

But if i'm wrong please feel free to show me, heck i might have said that i dont know, but i just dont remeber seeing any of what your saying.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
50cent said:
Like I said, I enjoy your battles with Nors, because the are good debates. Kinda how I respected Jay-Z and Nas rap battle, because they kept it on wax. (Like you care) You guys really go at it, although I see too many post that are, Nors is a idiot(PAdding post if you ask me)!
Those are the ones that I'm talking about wish they had made the predictions, not you. I know you'll go out on the limb and back it up, some others won't, but they damn sure will pile on Nors for making his predictions.

Illmatic was good very good actually the rest of what both those guys put out leaves quite a bit to be desired.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
50cent said:
When Nors first started this right after the draft I went at it with him about it I just don't feel like its worth beating a dead horse why keep hashing the same arguments? Like I said he's consistant and I thiink he likes getting people riraled up (SP)

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
That's just it 50. The last time he brought this up it went from a "what" if to Canty would be a Pro Bowl caliber TE in like 4 pages.

From idea to "fact" in nothing flat.

HOS bull**** alert - I never said he was a Pro Caliber TE,

But a situational TE AT 6-7 290 who did this in college.

Research players abilities before you blindly attack me:)

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
50 cent - There is a horse head now next to Hos, I'm done. I'm out - todays personal attacks are over the top - I wish all well! This will be a great 2005 season!

i thought you were gone Nors?

and actually you did say that

50cent

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
Hmm i never Hall was coming of two injuries from his eye and Knee, and was playing in a new system in his team, and then had to learna really complicated postion, the last time i checked playing WR isnt reall comlicated for a CB who did it in COLLEGE. This is guy is saying he could play TE because he did it in HIGH SCHOOL, very big differnce, you know. NOw i'm not saying its impossible but once again, when you have so many options there, why risk a guy who has two major injures for a postion of which you are so deep at.

it's not unbelievable, it's no impossile, it just isnt a very smart move
We'll if you do enough research, you would know that HAll actually broke his hip last year too. So, he was coming off an injury to play WR as well as learning a different defensive scheme than what he played at VT. As for Canty, he is playing the same position, in the same defense, that was taught to him by a BP guy in college. He has gone on record as to saying the terms are very close to what Grohl taught them and that he would have an advantage over the rookies, because he's so familiar with this system. Its still not far fetched that he could play TE in a situation, but at Pro-Bowl level is also far fetched!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
Hmm i never Hall was coming of two injuries from his eye and Knee, and was playing in a new system in his team, and then had to learna really complicated postion, the last time i checked playing WR isnt reall comlicated for a CB who did it in COLLEGE. This is guy is saying he could play TE because he did it in HIGH SCHOOL, very big differnce, you know. NOw i'm not saying its impossible but once again, when you have so many options there, why risk a guy who has two major injures for a postion of which you are so deep at.

it's not unbelievable, it's no impossile, it just isnt a very smart move

That was unreadable

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Nors said:
HOS bull**** alert - I never said he was a Pro Caliber TE,

But a situational TE AT 6-7 290 who did this in college.

Research players abilities before you blindly attack me:)

umm dude i just did research and found zero on him playing TE in college.

spears otoh did

how about a link?

50cent

Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins said:
Illmatic was good very good actually the rest of what both those guys put out leaves quite a bit to be desired.
Yeah, I agree, but Hova did take it to another level with the clothing line and all. He left Nas way behind on the business side of the battle.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
When Nors first started this right after the draft I went at it with him about it I just don't feel like its worth beating a dead horse why keep hashing the same arguments? Like I said he's consistant and I thiink he likes getting people riraled up (SP)

Was I right on 3-4 move?

Dead horse - what were yiu gung ho on?

50cent

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
really why because of 3 mistakes? thanks for the tip much apperciated
The funny thing about this reply, is because not too long ago people swore they couldn't understand what Nors was trying to post! See dragon, you and Nors have alot in common! :laugh2:

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
50cent said:
The funny thing about this reply, is because not too long ago people swore they couldn't understand what Nors was trying to post! See dragon, you and Nors have alot in common! :laugh2:

i beg differ

jksmith269

Reaction score
Nors said:
Was I right on 3-4 move?

Dead horse - what were yiu gung ho on?
yeah you where right on the 34 and I said b4 let canty get healthy b4 you put him at TE wait til next year atleast let him learn the DE position as played in teh NFL before you have him go both ways I'm not saying he couldn't I'm saying he shouldn't play it this season. Thats what I said back in April when we went over this time and time again.

jksmith269

Reaction score
50cent said:
ouch thats cold :lmao:

50cent

Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
ouch thats cold :lmao:
Yeah kinda a low blow, but it is true. Nors used to type in codes and now dragon types in codes. Funny thing is, I understand both of them just fine. Damn, I'm messed up!

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
50cent said:
Yeah kinda a low blow, but it is true. Nors used to type in codes and now dragon types in codes. Funny thing is, I understand both of them just fine. Damn, I'm messed up!

i dont talk in codes, i talk in switched letters and missed spaces

50cent

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
i dont talk in codes, i talk in switched letters and missed spaces
Calm down dude, it a joke! But, same diffference! I gte waht yuro syiang! :laugh2:

jksmith269

Reaction score
50cent said:
Calm down dude, it a joke! But, same diffference! I gte waht yuro syiang! :laugh2:
No you don't DK999 rearranged his keyboard not just the keys but in setup and has forgot where some of the letters are on his KB somehow. I bet it sucks when you have to type on a regular KB then go back to the one you fubard...