TE Campbell to miss a week.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
If only they gave out medals, Nors, for sports board predictions.

You'd be a five star general. :D

Thats nice and all -

But all the after the fact sniping at me on 3-4 as we "all knew this was happening" is total BS. Go back to the old board - I have schooled all the 4-3 homers. Game set and match. No one was on that train, so don't act like you were on it THEN. Thats my message.....

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
slan·der ([font=verdana,sans-serif] P [/font]) Pronunciation Key (sl
abreve.gif
n
prime.gif
d
schwa.gif
r)
n.

1. Law. Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.
  2. A false and malicious statement or report about someone.
v. slan·dered, slan·der·ing, slan·ders
v. tr. To utter a slander about. See Synonyms at malign.
v. intr. To utter or spread slander.

Uh, it's not slander.

I lost a lot of esteem for you tonight, if that is not "slander" to you I don't wan't to converse with you. Talk football, argue and debate me but if I threw a Peter Principal quote at you thats totally derogatory. Whats more heinous is you feel no insult or offense was made.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
I lost a lot of esteem for you tonight, if that is not "slander" to you I don't wan't to converse with you. Talk football, argue and debate me but if I threw a Peter Principal quote at you thats totally derogatory. Whats more heinous is you feel no insult or offense was made.
I was joking and you know it.

The fact is Chris Canty will not play TE this year. Probably not any year. It's ridiculous for you to hang onto this bone like a bulldog.

The kid is going to try and make an NFL squad. That is no small task.

Let him do his job, which is to be a DE.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Nors said:

well since i dont know what Pere PRincpal is, i really dont see the harm, and even in that you could tell by his post he was in no waytrying to talk down on you, just mkaing a joke, which as i can see by this post you talk completly wrong, maybe you should go get some sleep and jsut step away, your getting a little angry here

50cent

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
well since i dont know what Pere PRincpal is, i really dont see the harm, and even in that you could tell by his post he was in no waytrying to talk down on you, just mkaing a joke, which as i can see by this post you talk completly wrong, maybe you should go get some sleep and jsut step away, your getting a little angry here
Take the damn mittens off!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
If only they gave out medals, Nors, for sports board predictions.

You'd be a five star general. :D
5 Star General?
I'm a Patton disciple and my track record is actually pretty good.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
50cent said:
Take the damn mittens off!

wow 4 mistakes and you have to cuss at me, maybe you should get some sleep to.

Edit sorry 6 doesnt matter you still could read the post, next time dont cuss at me, thats not what i got on this board to hear said espically when i have my 7 year old step brother with me.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
this is the cowboyszone right??

just wanted to make sure :p:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
He doesn't know what the Peter Principle is either or he wouldn't be offended.

Peter Principle
n. The theory that employees within an organization will advance to their highest level of competence and then be promoted to and remain at a level at which they are incompetent.

He doesn't exactly fit the description. It was a joke. Nothing more.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I was joking and you know it.

The fact is Chris Canty will not play TE this year. Probably not any year. It's ridiculous for you to hang onto this bone like a bulldog.

The kid is going to try and make an NFL squad. That is no small task.

Let him do his job, which is to be a DE.

That is a case for your opinion stated above of merit that is debatable. No there is no joke in labeling someone with Peter principal. (Peter Principal equals a person rising to their point of incompetence)Rethink how you attack posters. There was no kidding in your post - clearly.

50cent

Reaction score
It was a joke, so maybe you should rest up and chill out. Some of you want to be right so much, you forget that we're not calling any of the shots. I know its a forum to express opinions, but I swear some of yall just wait for Nors to post anything borderline incorrect, so you can jump down his throat. It's almost like going on the road to hear a crowd full of boos, when its just a sign of respect. Its almost like you guys are jealous Nors has the ball to make these predictions. You do know when you argue with him, your only showing respect to the fact that you wish you had the balls to predict some of the things he did, but didn't! It's funny to me.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Nors said:
Parcells already said Ellis reps will be down 20%
He has won at age 30 for Dalls? NOTHING

Spears, Canty, Ratliff, Coleman - We don't need an aging whining undersized DE asking what his role is.....

Maybe you missed my point. What I am saying is that Parcells wouldnt change back because of what Ellis says to him.

I think that noone would say that.

Butrather that if the results are not good with the 3-4 hed be willing to fall back on the 4-3. Player's performance not words would dictate his decision.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
50cent said:
It was a joke, so maybe you should rest up and chill out. Some of you want to be right so much, you forget that we're not calling any of the shots. I know its a forum to express opinions, but I swear some of yall just wait for Nors to post anything borderline incorrect, so you can jump down his throat. It's almost like going on the road to hear a crowd full of boos, when its just a sign of respect. Its almost like you guys are jealous Nors has the ball to make these predictions. You do know when you argue with him, your only showing respect to the fact that you wish you had the balls to predict some of the things he did, but didn't! It's funny to me.
Sorry 50, but no I don't wish that.

50cent

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Sorry 50, but no I don't wish that.
Say what you want, but you and Nors seem to butt heads about nothing more than anyone else. The only thing I can see that he was dead wrong on is the Law signing. Besides that, he has been quite accurate with his predictions from what I see.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
That is a case for your opinion stated above of merit that is debatable. No there is no joke in labeling someone with Peter principal. (Peter Principal equals a person rising to their point of incompetence)Rethink how you attack posters. There was no kidding in your post - clearly.
If I ever really wanted to attack you I doubt you could handle it. I joke with posters all the time. You're the only one who whines about it.

I apologize if the joke upset you. Pretty minor thing to get so chapped about.

After all we are talking about a ridiculous assertion that a rookie DE will play TE. You act like it is a fact. It isn't. It's borderline nonsense and that may be generous.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
He doesn't know what the Peter Principle is either or he wouldn't be offended.

Peter Principle
n. The theory that employees within an organization will advance to their highest level of competence and then be promoted to and remain at a level at which they are incompetent.

He doesn't exactly fit the description. It was a joke. Nothing more.

I get no joke on your part, I get what you implied and called you on that!

I called you. Get a freakin life. Obviosly on other threads you are getting blown up on merit on various factual topics.

I sense your world would be easier without me in your face calling you - Hows the Howard trade and 4-3 looking? lol

Sometimes you have to think about your Jokes and do a check.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
50cent said:

huh?

i guess we all could be ms cleo's and start throwing feces at the wall until something sticks.

that is not why people take offense to him. if that was all then people would laugh at him and that would be it.

what i see people taking issue with is how when one of his predictions is correct he spends the next several month classlessly tooting his own horn but never once having the class to admit that he was wrong on something.

he def generates traffic but he makes people mad because of the way he goes about predicting not because of his prognostications.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Nors said:
Thats wrong hombre -

And in fact so far wrong....
I'm very secure and succesfull at what I do , feel no need to slander you as you just did me. Man thats weak....

actions speak louder than words

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
50cent said:
Say what you want, but you and Nors seem to butt heads about nothing more than anyone else. The only thing I can see that he was dead wrong on is the Law signing. Besides that, he has been quite accurate with his predictions from what I see.
I do enjoy joking around with him. I enjoy joking around with a lot of posters.

I don't agree on his accuracy. Not when myself and others said the switch to a 3-4 would be dictated by personnel and he fought that tooth and nail for 2 + years. Yet when we get the personnel he denies that had anything to do with it.

If he had been right on that one our defense would look a lot different than it does now. He'll never admit he was off base, so what does it matter.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
50cent said:

50 - spot on

I'm not perfect but I have a view and an opinion. I go out there. I'd say 75% of my detractors have no balls and do nothing but snipe. I don't mind debating football with anyone here. But when people start distorting the facts that have happened in the past and dissing me I'm going to Bite back!