TE Campbell to miss a week.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
I get no joke on your part, I get what you implied and called you on that!

I called you. Get a freakin life. Obviosly on other threads you are getting blown up on merit on various factual topics.

I sense your world would be easier without me in your face calling you - Hows the Howard trade and 4-3 looking? lol

Sometimes you have to think about your Jokes and do a check.
You actually think you complicate things for me Nors? Fish in a barrell man.

You have got to be the most hung up person on Darren Howard I ever saw. Nors, I said I liked the idea of acquiring him. It was about putting pressure on the opposing QB. That's as far as it went. Your imagination is running away from you if you think it was that damned important to me.

Canty to TE is a "factual topic?" Please.

50cent

Reaction score
I'd prance around to if II were attacked after every thread, he predicted something. I'm not saying you are the one attacking him all the time, but whenever he states or predicts something, he does get jammed by alot of posters. Its become almost comical how some poster have never been in a debate with him, but will knock him on the sly in other post. Its no different from any Cowboys fan predicting the Boys will win against our bestfriends team, then we go on and on about we were right that the Boys won and their team sucks. Just ask a Commanders fan (LOL), the Commanders do suck and we'll sweep them again, but you know what I mean.

50cent

Reaction score
Hostile said:
I do enjoy joking around with him. I enjoy joking around with a lot of posters.

I don't agree on his accuracy. Not when myself and others said the switch to a 3-4 would be dictated by personnel and he fought that tooth and nail for 2 + years. Yet when we get the personnel he denies that had anything to do with it.

If he had been right on that one our defense would look a lot different than it does now. He'll never admit he was off base, so what does it matter.
You stated it one way, he simply states that we were going to a 3-4 regardless. Who knows, but it does seem to be that he is right. Your right too I guess, but Nors is as well. All I know is that BP made it a mandate that zimmers learn the 3-4 before the draft which say that it was coming regardless. Although, he and JJ stated that this years draft had a lot to do with the switch as well. So who is really wrong or right.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
50cent said:
I'd prance around to if II were attacked after every thread, he predicted something. I'm not saying you are the one attacking him all the time, but whenever he states or predicts something, he does get jammed by alot of posters. Its become almost comical how some poster have never been in a debate with him, but will knock him on the sly in other post. Its no different from any Cowboys fan predicting the Boys will win against our bestfriends team, then we go on and on about we were right that the Boys won and their team sucks. Just ask a Commanders fan (LOL), the Commanders do suck and we'll sweep them again, but you know what I mean.
If you don't recognize why that happens I can't explain it.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
If I ever really wanted to attack you I doubt you could handle it. I joke with posters all the time. You're the only one who whines about it.

I apologize if the joke upset you. Pretty minor thing to get so chapped about.

After all we are talking about a ridiculous assertion that a rookie DE will play TE. You act like it is a fact. It isn't. It's borderline nonsense and that may be generous.

No its minor when you insult and talk down to your members, but then again you are a little man based on your reply. Thats how you talk to members - sweet!

50cent

Reaction score
Hostile said:
You actually think you complicate things for me Nors? Fish in a barrell man.

You have got to be the most hung up person on Darren Howard I ever saw. Nors, I said I liked the idea of acquiring him. It was about putting pressure on the opposing QB. That's as far as it went. Your imagination is running away from you if you think it was that damned important to me.

Canty to TE is a "factual topic?" Please.
Thats what I'm talking about. Its not far fetched that a DE could play TE in a situation. I did see one playing WR last year in Carolina. I do believe Ekuban did play TE once here in Dallas. The thing is, as silly as it may seem, it could happen. To jump down his throat for predicting it, is quite silly. Because you know Nors will argue you down for 2-5 years and once it happens, all hell will break lose. It could happen, hell Vrabel does it all the time.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
50cent said:
You stated it one way, he simply states that we were going to a 3-4 regardless. Who knows, but it does seem to be that he is right. Your right too I guess, but Nors is as well. All I know is that BP made it a mandate that zimmers learn the 3-4 before the draft which say that it was coming regardless. Although, he and JJ stated that this years draft had a lot to do with the switch as well. So who is really wrong or right.
If he is honest he will tell you that I never had anything against the 3-4 other than the personnel he wanted to run it with. It is laughable to think that any other poster actually cares what defense we run 50. Laughable. It's a freaking scheme. It doesn't part the waters to let the people pass through and drown their enemies.

50, trust me, no one else cares one way or the other. Take a poll man. I guarantee you the rest of the posters here just want to win. Whatever it takes.

Sometime when you're interested I'll draw up for you this amazing 3-4 we'd have used for the last 2 years. You'll shake in your boots and it won't be from fear.

In other words, it is NOT about who is right and who is wrong. Never has been. It's about the silliness of the whole situation.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Nors your consistant you've been saying canty TE since the draft. I will say agian I think we need to let him settle in at DE before you ask him to learn another position. Maybe next year but not this year. coming off injuries to his knee and eye espically his knee you don't want him putting to much stress on it IMO.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
50cent said:
Thats what I'm talking about. Its not far fetched that a DE could play TE in a situation. I did see one playing WR last year in Carolina. I do believe Ekuban did play TE once here in Dallas. The thing is, as silly as it may seem, it could happen. To jump down his throat for predicting it, is quite silly. Because you know Nors will argue you down for 2-5 years and once it happens, all hell will break lose. It could happen, hell Vrabel does it all the time.

No what makes it silly is we have down in the last two draft prior to this one selected a TE, have the best blocking TE in Cambell, and the up and coming WR TE in Witten, and you want is to belive a rookie, who is already hurt and missing time to learn the scheme and the work it takes to be a DE in the NFL, is gonna learn also the TE postion, this is not HS were players run both offense and defense this is the NFL where it takes practice to get things to work, that guy your talking about guess what HE WASNT A ROOKIE.Let the guy even show he can stay on the field an entire year, before we start making him do double duty.

50cent

Reaction score
Hostile said:
If you don't recognize why that happens I can't explain it.
I can see why it happens. All I'm saying is that it should be you and him debating and jabbing at each other. It just seems to me that others jump in it, because its so cool to call Nor an idiot.

I respect you and he debating, but its silly for someone that won't even type a paragraph to disspell NOrs to just come in a thread and say, Nors your dumb. Call him dumb, but at least have balls enough to type a debuttal(SP) more than 3 words.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
No its minor when you insult and talk down to your members, but then again you are a little man based on your reply. Thats how you talk to members - sweet!
Dude, the people here are not "my members." It isn't my site.

This site belongs to everyone who is a member here, and what I do is not about being over anyone. I'm just a member like you 99.9% of the time I am here. You're the one who can't get past the job I do as a volunteer. I never even think about that job in our discussions unless you bring it up. That's your hang up not mine.

Even the man who owns this site and pays for it out of his own pocket does not think of the people here as "his members" or this as "his site."

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
50cent said:
50 cent - There is a horse head now next to Hos, I'm done. I'm out - todays personal attacks are over the top - I wish all well! This will be a great 2005 season!

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Nors your laughing you butt off aren't you? oh how you love to stir the post pot. You start threads to get people going and run up your post count don't you. that is your whole reason for these Law to the boys and merriman will be a boy and so on. Right you love this kinda thing don't you? ok I'm just playing sarcasm off....

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
50cent said:
I can see why it happens. All I'm saying is that it should be you and him debating and jabbing at each other. It just seems to me that others jump in it, because its so cool to call Nor an idiot.

I respect you and he debating, but its silly for someone that won't even type a paragraph to disspell NOrs to just come in a thread and say, Nors your dumb. Call him dumb, but at least have balls enough to type a debuttal(SP) more than 3 words.
What can I tell you 50? He's spent 3 years thumping his chest. Lot of negative karma there.

50cent

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
No what makes it silly is we have down in the last two draft prior to this one selected a TE, have the best blocking TE in Cambell, and the up and coming WR TE in Witten, and you want is to belive a rookie, who is already hurt and missing time to learn the scheme and the work it takes to be a DE in the NFL, is gonna learn also the TE postion, this is not HS were players run both offense and defense this is the NFL where it takes practice to get things to work, that guy your talking about guess what HE WASNT A ROOKIE.Let the guy even show he can stay on the field an entire year, before we start making him do double duty.
Whats so freakin unbelievable? Campbell got hurt last year, he's hurt again. If BP feels this guy is best suited to play TE in a situation, then so be it. Its not like Nors is saying the guy is going to have to learn the entire offense dude. A situational play doesn't take 3 hours of film work a day to go out there and run it. Its block this guy or run this route in this situation, I do think he is capable of learning the entire defense and 1 offensive play. It wouldn't be the first time a rookie ran both ways, just ask Hall from ATL. He did it last year and by the way, as a rookie!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
50cent said:
Whats so freakin unbelievable? Campbell got hurt last year, he's hurt again. If BP feels this guy is best suited to play TE in a situation, then so be it. Its not like Nors is saying the guy is going to have to learn the entire offense dude. A situational play doesn't take 3 hours of film work a day to go out there and run it. Its block this guy or run this route in this situation, I do think he is capable of learning the entire defense and 1 offensive play. It wouldn't be the first time a rookie ran both ways, just ask Hall from ATL. He did it last year and by the way, as a rookie!
That's just it 50. The last time he brought this up it went from a "what" if to Canty would be a Pro Bowl caliber TE in like 4 pages.

From idea to "fact" in nothing flat.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Nors said:
50 cent - There is a horse head now next to Hos, I'm done. I'm out - todays personal attacks are over the top - I wish all well! This will be a great 2005 season!

If you truly are leaving you might want to remember to take your cross with you.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
50cent said:

Hmm i never Hall was coming of two injuries from his eye and Knee, and was playing in a new system in his team, and then had to learna really complicated postion, the last time i checked playing WR isnt reall comlicated for a CB who did it in COLLEGE. This is guy is saying he could play TE because he did it in HIGH SCHOOL, very big differnce, you know. NOw i'm not saying its impossible but once again, when you have so many options there, why risk a guy who has two major injures for a postion of which you are so deep at.

it's not unbelievable, it's no impossile, it just isnt a very smart move

50cent

Reaction score
Hostile said:
What can I tell you 50? He's spent 3 years thumping his chest. Lot of negative karma there.
Like I said, I enjoy your battles with Nors, because the are good debates. Kinda how I respected Jay-Z and Nas rap battle, because they kept it on wax. (Like you care) You guys really go at it, although I see too many post that are, Nors is a idiot(PAdding post if you ask me)!
Those are the ones that I'm talking about wish they had made the predictions, not you. I know you'll go out on the limb and back it up, some others won't, but they damn sure will pile on Nors for making his predictions.

50cent

Reaction score
Hostile said:
That's just it 50. The last time he brought this up it went from a "what" if to Canty would be a Pro Bowl caliber TE in like 4 pages.

From idea to "fact" in nothing flat.
Even I have to laugh at that!