Twitter: Teams are calling Cowboys to trade

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
I am if the 2nd round player from last year shows he can play RT in camp.

Moving Collins would be a total Patriots move.

Yeah, if he legit beats out Collins that is one thing. They do potentially have 4 players that could man RT.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Some of you are trying your hardest, but please, please, please, please, let's not turn this into another Dak thread.

We all know Dallas is not going to trade Dak, so let's just resist the temptation and not go there. This topic is somewhat interesting, so when I come back in a couple of hours, I would be really appreciative if I did not have to wade through 100 posts of the same ol' Dak arguments.

Please? Pretty please?

Topics and threads get started that are even related to him or where he isn't mentioned. And still somehow it gets turned into another chance to make the thread and topic into a "Dak sucks" thread. Can go on hiatus and still see that nothing much has changed. sigh.

Jipper

Reaction score
would anyone be open to trading one of our starting 5 olinemen? I'd say no at this point unless it was a stupid offer and by stupid I mean something like 2 1sts a 2nd and a player...and even then it would be hard...

point is it takes a long time and a lot of work and a little luck to assemble the oline with the depth we have now....

let's make a run and not trade anyone...unless someone out there is stupid and offers a ridiculous amount of capital

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
hy·per·bo·le
/hīˈpərbəlē/
noun
noun: hyperbole; plural noun: hyperboles
exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.

Actually... no

I was totally honest in my last statement. I should break out some tape to prove my point.:rolleyes:

"Missing throws that high school quarterbacks could make." Hyperbole/High-perbole, however you want to say it, you are exaggerating. I played slot and DB, back in the day, I guess my critique of the receivers and defensive backfield should be considered legit.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Well what started as a thread about trades and in particular for a safety has turned into another bash Dak thread as usual. As a fan for longer than anyone on this board, it is not surprising about wanting something (safety) that probably never happens and two bashing the current QB. Once Dak has his new contract for somewhere between 5 and 10 years, it will only ramp up those that dislike Dak.

Have to wonder, if all the guys that like Dak didn't respond to the hate Dak threads and all the guys that hate Dak didn't respond to those that like Dak, would we have only half as many threads to comment on. Just saying!

And responding to the many Zeke threads.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
would anyone be open to trading one of our starting 5 olinemen? I'd say no at this point unless it was a stupid offer and by stupid I mean something like 2 1sts a 2nd and a player...and even then it would be hard...

point is it takes a long time and a lot of work and a little luck to assemble the oline with the depth we have now....

let's make a run and not trade anyone...unless someone out there is stupid and offers a ridiculous amount of capital

That wouldn’t be hard at all. I’d trade any player on the team this very second for 2 1sts, a 2nd, and a player.

DenCWBY

Reaction score

In other words, "We seem to get our butt's kicked in trades in the past so we don't want to go there anymore. Our FO doesn't like the bad press with these decisions so we just sell our fans on what we have. We like our guys even if they are proving to be less than advertised".