Twitter: Terrell McClain to visit Cowboys

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Et deal is dead....DT would cost too much....vacarro is just a name not that good esp in out scheme...but hey agree with how you started and how you finished

Far from dead.
How do you know?
How do you know?

Jipper

Reaction score
Far from dead.
How do you know?
How do you know?

All I can do is go off of the same information that you read and there isn't even a shread of evidence that the cowboys are working on a trade....if you have some information that proves otherwise I can certainly be persuaded....but based on current information out there id say calling the deal dead is very fair

Cmac

Reaction score
When you entertaining players that left you.........u in trouble.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
The lowly Commanders don't want him.
But we do.
I've long been a fan of signing discards.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
All I can do is go off of the same information that you read and there isn't even a shread of evidence that the cowboys are working on a trade....if you have some information that proves otherwise I can certainly be persuaded....but based on current information out there id say calling the deal dead is very fair

http://www.espn.com/blog/dallas-cow...homas-dream-might-not-be-over-yet-for-cowboys

Meanwhile, in the same week Witten quit showing up for #Cowboys work, Earl Thomas still hasn’t shown up for #Seahawks work. (Maybe naive Seattle fans think Earl’s also going into TV?) https://t.co/Cb1XTJijW9

What about Vacarro and DT?

CWR

Reaction score

So youre saying there's a chance? Woot woot!

CWR

Reaction score
But we do.

He became a good player for us WHEN he was finally healthy. Wouldnt he start at 1 and Collins slide over to 3? If so Id love it. I dont know what he played in Washington, but recall reading he wasnt a scheme fit there.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He became a good player for us WHEN he was finally healthy. Wouldnt he start at 1 and Collins slide over to 3? If so Id love it. I dont know what he played in Washington, but recall reading he wasnt a scheme fit there.

I'm glad that we might be getting him. He knows our defense, and we need a 1 tech badly.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
The thing is not his health "this" time of year but during the actual TC and PS time of year.

If the price is right and we only got 10-12 games hed still be a valuable addition to the rotation. Youre right though, his health has always been an issue. Fortunately he made good money with the skins so he may take a team friendly deal here.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
If the price is right and we only got 10-12 games hed still be a valuable addition to the rotation. Youre right though, his health has always been an issue. Fortunately he made good money with the skins so he may take a team friendly deal here.

That's where the tag team would be great. A combination of Price and TMac would make for a great 1 tech duo.

Reactions: CWR

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
But we do.

McClain didn't fit as an end in the Commanders' 3-4. I think they signed him last year just to try and weaken the Cowboys. He played very well in Dallas in 2016 and bringing him back at a reasonable cost would be a wise depth move.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Okay, I gotcha. I was misreading the post and somehow thought you were saying the opposite.
Sorry bud.

You made the mistake of thinking he had used those several sentences to say something that was not obnoxiously obvious.