Twitter: Terrell McClain to visit Cowboys

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
How'd this thread go from us potentially signing Terrell McClain to a ET trade? Seems like an extra-terrestrial debate to me.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
You almost forced my hand (and there is a lark of mischief there, somewhere) in revealing the identity of the bird in the cashmere sweater and sensible open-toe shoes. Go no further, submissive lad.:oops:
Why... you and I both know I speak in jest and have never seen any, or either have said, or not spoken upon entities either real, or not, no matter how uncomfortable I was - having to be in that waiting room, next to the sweatiest human being I had ever been soaked from for 16 hours while the end results showed to be gas. I wouldn't ever bring those things up.

Wait... was that you?

EDIT: Had to edit an "of" for a "have". Knowledge is Power!

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
I loved Terrell McClain when he was here, but I don't know about bringing him back. Who will he force off the roster if he makes the final cut? The risk is we release a promising young developmental player, for an expensive aging injury prone veteran. I hope the Cowboys are very careful with this one. That ship may have sailed....

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Why... you and I both know I speak in jest and have never seen any, or either have said, or not spoken upon entities either real, or not, no matter how uncomfortable I was - having to be in that waiting room, next to the sweatiest human being I had ever been soaked from for 16 hours while the end results showed to be gas. I wouldn't ever bring those things up.

Wait... was that you?

EDIT: Had to edit an "of" for a "have". Knowledge is Power!

@Melonfeud thanks for filling in for the mercurial Corso. You just don't seem to be at the top of your game, tonight. You feeling alright, golden ingot?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Hate to break it to you but the status quo is that ET stays with Seattle which I don't have to prove, he is signed and obligated to play there unless something changes.

Again all you are doing is speculating based on the fact that he has 1 year left on his contract and that he has not gone to some offseaaon training...there is no fact to prove anything is in the works with Dallas and Seattle to do a trade, why is up that so hard to understand?

Look...i dont agree with you and i dont think you are bringing any facts but just speculation...can we please stop having this debate and agree to disagree and go back to talking about mclain...

Can you trade someone who is not under contract: yes or no?

Was ET under contract prior to the draft: yes or no?

Is ET attending off season workouts or is he holding out: yes or no?

Has ET signed an extension: yes or no?

We know that the clubs were discussing trade all offseason.

Has either club announced the negotiations are over: yes or no?

All facts. You don't seem to have any clue what one is.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
How'd this thread go from us potentially signing Terrell McClain to a ET trade? Seems like an extra-terrestrial debate to me.
As a character in a highly charged extraterrestrial game, I am surprised the thread post would seem ... odd ... to you.
Buck up, bud. Think of us as squirmy Squirtles and
charming Charmanders

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
As a character in a highly charged extraterrestrial game, I am surprised the thread post would seem ... odd ... to you.
Buck up, bud. Think of us as squirmy Squirtles and
charming Charmanders

Haha, I was trying to be punny, though, you make a good point ol' boy.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
You are a dear and engaging sort.
Let us support CZ and go, hand-in-hand, to the Ukrainian Ladies Dating site at the bottom of this page. You can be me wingman.

I suppose that works lol. I just have no idea how this site went from Tmac to ET lol.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I hope he is signed. McLain is actually a very solid player when healthy.

I think McLain and Price can hold
Down the 1T spot and Irving and Collins can be the 3 techs.

Should be a solid rotation actually.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I hope he is signed. McLain is actually a very solid player when healthy.

I think McLain and Price can hold
Down the 1T spot and Irving and Collins can be the 3 techs.

Should be a solid rotation actually.

Lets atleast get him to camp. If he aint 100% or if someone else is able to step up cut him. Just want the best rotation possible.