Terrell Owens out for the year!

mcnabbmcnow

Reaction score
I am not happy about it, obviously. Maybe in a MIRACLE case TO can play in the Super Bowl. I know Roy Williams totally intended to injure him, though it was legal. I have questions whether collaring a guy by the neck should be legal....

Anyhow, the Eagles have Mcnabb injured two years ago, Westbrook last year, and now Terrell Owens. Is any team more snakebitten in the NFL?

Eagles MAYBE can get through the NFC, but then they get walloped. But I think they don't get there to the SBowl.

calico

Reaction score
yeah, Roy likes to injure his friends. Want more cheese with that whine?

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
mcnabbmcnow said:
I am not happy about it, obviously. Maybe in a MIRACLE case TO can play in the Super Bowl. I know Roy Williams totally intended to injure him, though it was legal. I have questions whether collaring a guy by the neck should be legal....

Anyhow, the Eagles have Mcnabb injured two years ago, Westbrook last year, and now Terrell Owens. Is any team more snakebitten in the NFL?

Eagles MAYBE can get through the NFC, but then they get walloped. But I think they don't get there to the SBowl.

INTENDED to injure? Let me tell you something....if RW INTENDS to injure someone, they would end up more than injured.

The fact is that he unintentionally injures players....if he intended to do it, there would be some people lying in coffins right now, or at least paralyzed. :D

Intended....Bwaaahahahaha!!!!

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
Cry me a river. Bulid me a bridge. Then jump off of it! :iggles:

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
mcnabbmcnow said:

First of all...can't stand TO...however I NEVER wish injury to anyone, including TO. To bad for the loss...would rather the Iggles down down with everyone healthy...now another excuse.

Secondly, if you think Roy was trying to hurt TO on purpose you are full of ****! He was making a tough tackle...he grabbed the back of his shoulder pads and dragged him down...perfectly leagal. Get over the intent to hurt **** real fast.

HoustonSucks

Reaction score
mcnabbmcnow said:
I know Roy Williams totally intended to injure him, though it was legal. QUOTE]

Is that why they apparently talk on the phone every week and are self-professed friends? And Roy eased up and stopped short of tackling him during the last meeting?

Okay.

:rolleyes:

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
mcnabbmcnow said:

As I have told your fellow fan AJM, the Eagles will NEVER, EVER, EVER win a Superbowl.

TO's injury simply seals this inevitability.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
mcnabbmcnow said:

LOL! do you want sympathy? This biggest choke artists ever.. are already getting the excuses lined.. up.. :iggles: It was a clean hit.. I don't like to see ANYONE get injured.. but great teams perservere.. just look @ New England ...... you guys are champions right :D :rolleyes:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Eagles fans, I apologize for the idiots we have here cheering for his injury, I hope he recovers quickly. However, RW did in no way intend to hurt him.

AJM1613

Reaction score
Williams didn't intend to injure him...but there is something wrong with that tackle. Third guy this season he took out the same way. Calico and Smith are the other two. You'd think he would put himself in better position...

mcnabbmcnow

Reaction score
I am overreacting to Roy Williams. Just don't like tackles by the neck, and that goes for any player. I don't know if he intended to hurt him. I am just mad.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
mcnabbmcnow said:

Man you guys are something else. I don't think you can INTEND to injure someone by dragging them down from the back. That's just dumb. And BTW, Isn't that whole Karma thing a real bear? Maybe you guys shouldn't cheer injuries anymore or talk trash to a player about his dead kid, or maybe even disgrace another teams logo on their home field. Then maybe just maybe you might win something. Intil then, too bad ya bunch of losers. :iggles:

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
mcnabbmcnow said:

How many times did the Eagles hurt Aikman? Who cheered when Irvin layed lifeless on Veterans stadium?

Karma is a b*tch.