News: Terrence Williams Arrested (includes all related articles) **merged**

Status
Not open for further replies.

cern

Reaction score
I haven't read all the posts so it's possible this has already been answered. but i'd like to know where he was, who was he with, prior to the 4 a.m. incident. very poor judgment at the very least.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
So is his excuse legit? Is he officially back and can prove us haters wrong again like he said?? :eek:

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I haven't read all the posts so it's possible this has already been answered. but i'd like to know where he was, who was he with, prior to the 4 a.m. incident. very poor judgment at the very least.

He’s an adult that’s not your business. :rolleyes:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Just for the record, T Williams is one of three NFL receivers that averaged 16 yards a catch over three consecutive seasons..

nobody

Reaction score
So is his excuse legit? Is he officially back and can prove us haters wrong again like he said?? :eek:

Given that he hasn't been a problem child behavior-wise off the field, he should be given the benefit of the doubt by people here while it's being investigated. I'm not sure shouting "Cut him!" before all of the facts are known is intelligent at all.

It is illegal to leave the scene of an accident before the police arrive. Not everyone knows that. I didn't know it until I was nearly 30. So I was driving 14 years before I found that out.

Did he handle it right? No, but if he wasn't drinking and things occurred like he said, then it shouldn't be a long-term problem.

If he's cut, it should be because someone beat him out for the job in TC.

flosho

Reaction score
It is illegal to leave the scene of an accident before the police arrive. Not everyone knows that. I didn't know it until I was nearly 30. So I was driving 14 years before I found that out.

Did he handle it right? No, but if he wasn't drinking and things occurred like he said, then it shouldn't be a long-term problem.

So based on your post and the lawyer's statement.. TW hopped a curb and damaged his car. Called tow truck and took a short ride home then came back to the car when tow truck showed up (on his scooter) and was arrested because he left the scene of the crash? I know it's pretty common to "assume" a driver that leaves a crashed car is intoxicated and would be placed under arrest for such a suspicion. He should have had a blood test taken at some point which will confirm or deny his story.

Also, if there wasn't actually a second car damaged at any point, I can see how it would be easy to "leave the scene".. Like say he hit's a rock in the road and rips the oil pan off his car, he could call a tow truck and leave the scene but not be arrested if the car is off to the side of the road. So it may not be as cut and dry.

*Note, I didn't read 35+ pages of comments on this situation.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Feel free to post pictures from the club :yourock:
I got the goods:
giphy.gif

QT

Reaction score
Plus the NFL provides a free car service to all players and execs.

It isn't like he is 22 or something either.

Pretty sure he wanted to flaunt his 2017 Lamborghini at wherever he was.... (Concrete Cowboy or whatever bar)

Status
Not open for further replies.