News: Terrence Williams Arrested (includes all related articles) **merged**

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMO415

Reaction score
terrance-willliams-ap-jrl-180519_hpMain_12x5_992.jpg

nobody

Reaction score
So based on your post and the lawyer's statement.. TW hopped a curb and damaged his car. Called tow truck and took a short ride home then came back to the car when tow truck showed up (on his scooter) and was arrested because he left the scene of the crash? I know it's pretty common to "assume" a driver that leaves a crashed car is intoxicated and would be placed under arrest for such a suspicion. He should have had a blood test taken at some point which will confirm or deny his story.

Also, if there wasn't actually a second car damaged at any point, I can see how it would be easy to "leave the scene".. Like say he hit's a rock in the road and rips the oil pan off his car, he could call a tow truck and leave the scene but not be arrested if the car is off to the side of the road. So it may not be as cut and dry.

*Note, I didn't read 35+ pages of comments on this situation.

I have no idea what really happened, but the officer could have arrested him just for fleeing the scene of the accident. Whether he did or not, I don't know. A blood test would have cleared things up. My point is that until the facts are known, he should get the benefit of the doubt. It's an odd situation in any case.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No thanks, I already watched them. I know Williams is a joke and should have been cut a long time ago. He Is just about done here, no way he holds on to his job now. Hurns and Gallup will be our #1 and #2 and Beasley will hold down the slot. Not only is Williams a body catcher he is also a very dumb WR. Running out of bounds when are trying to burn time off the lock, or staying in bounds when we need to stop the clock, etc. Just always something dumb from him. He will be out of the league in a couple of years.

perfect opportunity for the head coach to make a statement and cut the useless Williams. But again, our FO is a joke

glimmerman

Reaction score
I guess I need the whole story. Media will make it sound as bad as they can.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please...Terrence Williams had 0 TDs last year....and the guy is strutting around in a Lamborghini all messed up...like he earned that ride. It's not like we are going to miss his 0 TDs..Time to cut bait. :rolleyes:

Maybe Dak needs to learn to throw the ball his way and be more accurate then.

Earned the ride? what kind of stupid thinking is that. He bought it, Jerry gave him the contract to be able to buy it. And he did earn it, he has made some big plays for the team. Not his fault we have a stupid HC and OC.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Maybe Dak needs to learn to throw the ball his way and be more accurate then.

Earned the ride? what kind of stupid thinking is that. He bought it, Jerry gave him the contract to be able to buy it. And he did earn it, he has made some big plays for the team. Not his fault we have a stupid HC and OC.

The reason dak doesn't throw his way is because that idiot doesn't even try to get open. Twill wouldn't start on any other team in the league so dont sit up there and act like he is starter worthy because he isnt.

And just because Jerry gave away money as usual, doesn't mean William's earned it. Jerry is an idiot and everybody knows it.

You cant use that as ammo because he wouldn't have gotten that deal anywhere else but dallas. And even a smart HC and OC wouldn't cure William's bodycatching, and his lack of speed which is what has crippled his game more times than not.

Your argument looks even worse trying to pin William's flaws on dak. I know dak is happy dez is gone and I know he cant wait till the bumass twill is out of here.

Billyd

Reaction score
TWILL dissapears..He was the same with Romo. HARD to understand how a 6-2 receiver with decent speed does that, but Baylor ran a spread that doesnt require great wr. Just serviceable kids, who body catch as well..Lol

sideon

Reaction score
Please...Terrence Williams had 0 TDs last year....and the guy is strutting around in a Lamborghini all messed up...like he earned that ride. It's not like we are going to miss his 0 TDs..Time to cut bait. :rolleyes:
He earned it because he has a job that allows him to buy it, get out of his pockets and worry about your own finances.

QT

Reaction score
TWILL dissapears..He was the same with Romo. HARD to understand how a 6-2 receiver with decent speed does that, but Baylor ran a spread that doesnt require great wr. Just serviceable kids, who body catch as well..Lol

Hard to understand how he made it in the NFL as a body catcher.

Billyd

Reaction score
Hard to understand how he made it in the NFL as a body catcher.

6-2 WITH speed and a good blocker in the running game. HIS best two years were 2014 and 2015 when Dez was out..As far as i go, he should not have been resigned..I hope he is not ready for camp, and we can put on IR or he screwed up so we can save the cap..Lol..Either way his play has grown tiresome..He wont be able to compete in camp, so that should open the door for Gallup and Hearns as it is...

QT

Reaction score
6-2 WITH speed and a good blocker in the running game. HIS best two years were 2014 and 2015 when Dez was out..As far as i go, he should not have been resigned..I hope he is not ready for camp, and we can put on IR or he screwed up so we can save the cap..Lol..Either way his play has grown tiresome..He wont be able to compete in camp, so that should open the door for Gallup and Hearns as it is...

Still, you GROW up learning to catch with your hands. His best 2 years was with Romo at QB; improvising a broken route and extended play.

Billyd

Reaction score
He runs comeback routes okay..But his Body catching not as pronounced as it was years ago. ALL i ever saw was a receiver that could not make defenses pay for doubling Dez..

Jipper

Reaction score

technically he did earn the ride, he made it to a second contract in the NFL and i don't think any of us have the right to judget him that he hasnt "earned" his ride.

However....he sure has played like crap the last few years and I would not mind letting him go and rolling with young guys.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I don't agree. Not only do I feel it's my business but the public's as well. Professional athletes are public figures. So says the law.

Please provide a link to where the law states that they have to tell you where and what and who they were with and doing. I’ll wait.

Entitlement is a real *****. You are not entitled to know what someone does on their off time. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.