Texas and OU have expressed interest in joining SEC

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Going back to the SEC.... a lot of good games coming up.

Arkansas/A&M going at it next week. Arkansas has a chance to prove if they are for real the next few weeks. They play A&M, Georgia, Ole Miss and Auburn. No easy games until the end of the season.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Going back to the SEC.... a lot of good games coming up.

Arkansas/A&M going at it next week. Arkansas has a chance to prove if they are for real the next few weeks. They play A&M, Georgia, Ole Miss and Auburn. No easy games until the end of the season.
Being a Hog, I can tell you having an Arkansas game that is relevant is enough to get excited about.

That streak of SEC losses, the record, is still too recent for us to take anything for granted. No one is more excited to see if this is real than the fans and there is cause to be optimistic about this season with the RB, WR and LB corps and one special S in Catalon. Is it enough? While they do have questions at the consistency of the QB, the SEC isn't a conference where a QB is the deciding factor. Even when Bama had Tua and LSU had Burrow, it was what they had around them that made the difference. That was the difference in Hurts at Bama and OU, what they had around him.

I am not calling Arkansas turning the corner just yet but they sure are a hell of a lot more fun to watch. And they own the coolest name for a LB in college football, Bumper Pool.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Being a Hog, I can tell you having an Arkansas game that is relevant is enough to get excited about.

That streak of SEC losses, the record, is still too recent for us to take anything for granted. No one is more excited to see if this is real than the fans and there is cause to be optimistic about this season with the RB, WR and LB corps and one special S in Catalon. Is it enough? While they do have questions at the consistency of the QB, the SEC isn't a conference where a QB is the deciding factor. Even when Bama had Tua and LSU had Burrow, it was what they had around them that made the difference. That was the difference in Hurts at Bama and OU, what they had around him.

I am not calling Arkansas turning the corner just yet but they sure are a hell of a lot more fun to watch. And they own the coolest name for a LB in college football, Bumper Pool.
ArkansasSucks

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score

I been impressed with Arkansas...this coming from a Mizzou fan. Odom has helped your defende as a dc.